PDA

View Full Version : Mega annoyed with britain

Andy
04-05-07, 09:33 PM
This hole they call britain sucks sweaty ars!!!
1st i get layed off from work,then when i go to sign on the rock n roll i get told i has to wait 3-5 weeks to get payed im fuming!!! any1 like to employ me?

Nova-Dan
04-05-07, 09:46 PM
ill give you ?10 for the gte back bumper,lol,my employment contribuiton

Jack
04-05-07, 10:03 PM
Go look for work then or join a temp agency to get some fast cash... :roll:

antinator
04-05-07, 10:57 PM
yea dont stay on here all the time go out and find a job u bum! lol only jking mate

Jim Mcrae
04-05-07, 11:25 PM
You may think britain sucks, understandable living in hull. Keep looking mate, you should find work, especially if your skilled, or get your ass outta there, you can have my job if my boss has his way!!

SUP4NOV4
04-05-07, 11:57 PM
Sorry to hear that andy mate what where you doing there, start up on your own i am

Philsutton
05-05-07, 12:07 AM
This country does suck ar*e, go an murder an old ladie for her chips an you will probably get given a house and some pocket money every week.

Driver
05-05-07, 07:41 AM
1. ever thought of donating sperm or an embrio:tard:

2. start up on your own i am and im 17

shed and fencing centre opening day today lol

Nova-Dan
05-05-07, 10:36 AM
1. ever thought of donating sperm or an embrio:tard:

hmmm i could make some cash here

olix99
05-05-07, 10:39 AM
/\ no you couldnt you havnt hit puberty yet lol

Iain
05-05-07, 11:24 AM
/\ no you couldnt you havnt hit puberty yet lol
lol:thumb:

draper
05-05-07, 12:23 PM
yep the country sucks big time fella !! as said get some crappy temp factory work, ok you'll have to work with immigrants but its money

although i can understand why your pissed off with the dole office - we pay taxes/national insurance then when we need it we cant get it while scummy dossers get everything they want

Andy
05-05-07, 12:41 PM
Thats my whole point i went to go and sign,dodging smackrats n kestrel super drinking morons who have never worked and have no intention of ever working they get paid straight away,makes ya sick! and to think all that tax and n.i.goes in their veins!!!!!!

draper
05-05-07, 12:43 PM
yep, im self employed and now out of work, did a week with a agency then got the boot - went to try and sign on so i could get some sort of housing benefit but couldnt get anything !! not even job seekers allowance !!

Andy
05-05-07, 12:50 PM
Its bollox innit! i wonder if i went in there with a belt round my arm and a can of special brew in the other i maybe get something!!!

Geth
05-05-07, 12:57 PM
I don't understand why you have to wait 5 weeks. That rule normaly applies to those who have been sacked or left their job of their own accord. If you've been laid off through no fault of your own the DWP should put you straight on benefits.

I would say the DWP are a bunch of ****ers but my Dad works for 'em so better not.

draper
05-05-07, 12:59 PM
actually you dont have to wait if you get sacked either iirc

its to make sure you get a job ASAP i think, doley scum will just rob/drug deal for the 5 weeks anyway

Geth
05-05-07, 01:30 PM
Further to my previous point. If you have received Pay In Lieiu Of Notice (PILON) which basically means you have been or will be paid for weeks that you are not going to work, the DWP will not give you any money because technically you still have a job and some cash in your pocket. They will let people who have received PILON from their employer sign on from the date that should have received their next pay packet.

Spudly
06-05-07, 12:01 PM
Nah he just turned up for work one monday morning and was given the old, im sorry but there just isnt enough work here anymore!!

I lost my job a couple of years back and was unemployed for about 9months, (right through summer too) and it was about 6weeks after id originally signed on that i recieved any form of payment, albeit the first one was back dated and came as a giro cheque lol so it was party time when it did hehe!!

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 03:38 PM
actually you dont have to wait if you get sacked either iirc

its to make sure you get a job ASAP i think, doley scum will just rob/drug deal for the 5 weeks anyway

You out of work Draper???

draper
06-05-07, 04:34 PM
yeah, you got any going at your place lol

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 04:36 PM
yeah, you got any going at your place lol

I doubt you'd meet the 'requirements' lol

But on a serious note, i could do with a driver lol

draper
06-05-07, 04:37 PM
I doubt you'd meet the 'reqirements' lol

:wtf:

lol

mowgli
06-05-07, 08:30 PM
Nothing changes, I was unemployed for 3 hrs in 1988. I signed on at 11 am & at 2pm I'd found a job (it was crap but a crap one is better than none) I went back to the job centre(there's a laugh) & told the man to rip the form up, as it was the top one in his tray, to be told 'No, once it is in there, it can't be taken out' So I signed off, and spent the next 4 months receiving weekly letters telling me that I didn't qualify for this & that. There is work out there, however crap, It just depends how low you are prepared to go with your hourly rate.
What is your chosen trade?

Andy
08-05-07, 07:59 PM
Im a mechanic who also has double glazing installation experience.

Matt2107
09-05-07, 09:56 AM
As sad get your butt down to an agency.. there's no reason not to work but don't expect to be able to pick and chose your job.