PDA

View Full Version : the elderly in nova's

nova_ellen
04-05-07, 07:57 PM
where i live there are so many absolutely standard mint nova's around, but there all driven by old women. :confused:
i used to see the odd one with an oldie driving. but in the last few weeks theres been LOADS.

bet a lot of them have had them from brand new, just need them to 'die off' and watch the cars pop up for sale :D

just wondered if its like this where everyone else is..?

coochiSR
04-05-07, 08:06 PM
O yeah there's loads round my area, seem to pop up in the summer and disappear in the winter lol

Iain
04-05-07, 08:12 PM
Don't see many oldies, but when you do they're normally in fairly tidy poverty spec Novas. Don't see many Novas just driving around come to think of it...

Ian
04-05-07, 08:17 PM
I thought this thread was about Dan lol

Keith murders them and steals their cars, he is the irish harold shipman

SRlew
04-05-07, 08:19 PM
yeh i seen a mint light blue/silver SR a few weeks back, looked mint , and they were elderly. wanted to see if theyd sell it but not seen it again yet. do see a fari few tidy poverty spec ones around also

N0V4_K1N9
04-05-07, 08:21 PM
i seen an absolute minter the otherday silver sr an old granny driving. and also a cosmos blue nova trip like my old baby :) absolute mint

Andy
04-05-07, 08:23 PM
I got me 1.3 Sr off an elderly gent who had used it only to go to pigeon racing club.............other than that there few and far between round ere.

Jack
04-05-07, 08:52 PM

lol lol

Most old people round here have Nissan Micras. Although there's a few grey haired old gents in modded jap cars!

Novadex
04-05-07, 09:15 PM
theres an ol lady down the road from me with a minter! she must have got it from new, i asked her if she would sell it but she said no.. so now im just waiting for her to cop it. lol hopefully her famly will understand a few days later when i pester them for it lol

Rich
04-05-07, 09:20 PM
Ive been seeing a few young women driving them lately, all look like they got good arches etc! Theres an absolute lovely origional red mk1 driving about, paintwork looks immaculate! Also seen a bird driving what looked like a sri/gsi in bright red. She also looked very good, even better she was in a nova lol

Andy
04-05-07, 09:21 PM
Theres also a reverend near me who has had a 14 Sr as long as ive lived in my area namely 14yrs its on a g plate and was red but due to god shining on him is now pink...................................

Novadex
04-05-07, 09:28 PM
This thing has been about for years, on a J plate and its garaged most of the time, Stunning example of a standard Nova. Hopefully it goes to the scrap yard in the sky soon (not the Nova) lol ojoj

draper
05-05-07, 12:19 PM
theres a stunning red GSI near me, is still red aswell :thumb: i thought about knicking it and ringing it a while ago

that wasnt true, it wasnt a while ago it was last week :p

krobinson
05-05-07, 05:06 PM

Thats all true apart from the murdering part. I simply stun them with one of those american stun guns.

Keith