PDA

View Full Version : new exhaust (Power flow)? power?

Anonymous
23-01-02, 10:55 AM
my exhaust is makin a funny noise, i reakon its got a hole, and sure enough i looked under neath with engine running and there was exess fumes escapin about half way down the car at wot looks like a conection of sum sort. wot can i do? i was tinkin of getin a new exhaust system anyways, wot is the deal with power flow, design u r own, three different loadness's etc.. are they any good? anf if not who's the best for looks power and noise? ( money no option )
and wot is the best one engine mod to get the most power out of my SRI (cuase i wana keep insurance down), its only done 5o ooo miles and has full system (ha ha) KN filter and i think its been De-catted (wot ever that does??!)?? Twin 40's? Cams? Thanx :D

Anonymous
23-01-02, 04:48 PM
Power Flow are excellent m8, Ive had 3 backboxes on 3 different cars all for under ?100 wid liftime garentees and free fitting! They adjust the baffles for the sound and will weld any tailpipe you want onto the backbox, get a 3" square one and get em to weld it on at an angle like a diamond.

Anonymous
23-01-02, 05:27 PM
is there alot of difference in the sound when they ajust it, cause i heard that there are 3 different sound levels??

Anonymous
23-01-02, 07:02 PM
There's a place near me that does Powerflow zorsts.......they modded my JP to fit my GTE.

Don't know if it helps you, but their number is 0114 2322676 and they're called Hawley's Tyres and Exhausts. (Sheffield)