PDA

View Full Version : car is in total vauxhall

kronk10
03-05-07, 11:22 PM
Well its no feature or cover carlol and its probally never gonna be but its in this months hall of fame. Iam mega chuffed i sent those pics in ages ago before i had my bumpers redone, anyway second point to this thread iam looking for a good bodyshop i need a full respray and rust kill etc etc including engine bay does anybody know anywhere in derby??????????
Draper you said you might know someone?????:thumb:

bump
03-05-07, 11:28 PM
What are you looking to have done?

kronk10
03-05-07, 11:32 PM
Just all the rust sorted not much new arches (i can supply), bumpers sprayed black and engine bay needs lots of welding and respraying???

Adam
04-05-07, 12:39 AM
Complete exterior spray?

Or just the arches replacing and sparying, and the bay sorted and spraying?

kronk10
04-05-07, 07:07 AM
Complete exterior spray?

Or just the arches replacing and sparying, and the bay sorted and spraying?

Complete exterior spray including arches etc and engine bay:tard: i think!!! i know it deffo needs some welding in the engine bay drivers side inner wing needs cutting out and replacing and i had another look the whole front slam panel !!! **** it the whole front of the car needs coming out!!! where do i get a new front section for the car. I mean the pull off bit that holds the headlamps grill and front bumper etc etc and how much:cry::confused:

greg1.4
04-05-07, 09:31 AM
i have pm'd you kronk10.

draper
04-05-07, 11:08 AM
come round to mine one day jon, theres a few good bodyshops near me ill take you to for some quotes

Ojc
04-05-07, 02:30 PM
Whats in this issue? I take it you subscribe, any mention in the back about whats in next months?

kronk10
04-05-07, 10:35 PM
come round to mine one day jon, theres a few good bodyshops near me ill take you to for some quotes

I will do mate as its only about 20 mins from my house so i will have to pop round :thumb::thumb:

FB_evolutions
05-05-07, 11:54 AM
aup mate heres a guy whos doing mine - hes great and gud priced
hes got all right stuff and oven - plus im having 3 new archs, respray both sides, bumpers resprayed and re blackend, all new GTE boot skin and window skin - ?400

his names Scott - from stoke on trent way

S.H.Auto's
01782 516517