PDA

View Full Version : H686fdh Mk2 White Sr

Rallyslag3
03-05-07, 10:26 PM
Hi all I was woundering if any one knows how or can help track a car down?
Its a white nova sr 1400 mk2 reg H686FDH I ha this car in 1999! it was my pride and joy! I sold the car around 2001 ish for a stupid reason! the car was totaly standard again when I sold it with FDSH!! on 74,000.
two girls bought it from Newport area south Wales. when they drove it away I almost ran after it!!
this nova was a minter!
please help me find her! cash waiting!!!!
Many thanks Richie.

craig green
04-05-07, 10:59 AM
Best of luck tracking it down.

Maybe you can contact DVLA & find its whereabouts?

big gra
04-05-07, 11:48 AM
tried doing a vehicle check for ya bud but it said vehicle details could not be found!

Jack
04-05-07, 11:50 AM
Why does it do that? My old saloon comes up with a "data not found" page as well :(

big gra
04-05-07, 11:52 AM
ive done some checks on a few of my old cars, some of them come up some dont!

hendrix
04-05-07, 12:09 PM
usually when they don't come up they are in the great graveyard....

big gra
04-05-07, 04:46 PM
usually when they don't come up they are in the great graveyard....

sometimes but not allways!

Rallyslag3
04-05-07, 06:54 PM
this car was the cleanest around! I was a bit of a barn find! I had sold my rotting red mk1 sr and two weeks past before I found it! I had seen every mk2 sr that was for sale with in a 150 miles of me!
Then on a saturday my dad said lets forget about finding a car this weekend and go and watch some rallying! so we go up about 4.00 am! on the sunday and headed to mid Wales's Sweet lamb complex, as we were almost there we part two cars for sale a gleeming 205 and a white mk2 sr covered in green moss parked under a tree!
we rang the number at 6.00 am on a sunday! the man wasn't all that pleased lol. he said the nova was his and the 205 his x-girl frends.which ever sold first he would keep the other!
we had a look around it and went for a spin the car the nova was a minter!
he had it up for ?2200 and i had it away for just 1850! I was landed!

big gra
04-05-07, 07:14 PM
this car was the cleanest around! I was a bit of a barn find! I had sold my rotting red mk1 sr and two weeks past before I found it! I had seen every mk2 sr that was for sale with in a 150 miles of me!
Then on a saturday my dad said lets forget about finding a car this weekend and go and watch some rallying! so we go up about 4.00 am! on the sunday and headed to mid Wales's Sweet lamb complex, as we were almost there we part two cars for sale a gleeming 205 and a white mk2 sr covered in green moss parked under a tree!
we rang the number at 6.00 am on a sunday! the man wasn't all that pleased lol. he said the nova was his and the 205 his x-girl frends.which ever sold first he would keep the other!
we had a look around it and went for a spin the car the nova was a minter!
he had it up for ?2200 and i had it away for just 1850! I was landed!

very sobbing story :cry: ,, best bet is to contact DVLA directly! hope you get hold of it!

SRlew
04-05-07, 08:23 PM
yeh hope you find it bud!

Rallyslag3
09-05-07, 12:02 AM
I got a man on the inside of the dvla coming back to me soon!!!

big gra
09-05-07, 12:03 AM
haha sounds good!

ben lee
09-05-07, 12:38 AM
apply for the new logbook for the car the new owner will be notified and have 2 weeks to cancel it.
if it gose thro you will get the new log book with the last owners address on so you can contact them that way.

have you put the redge on the dvla tax website to see if the cars still on the road?