PDA

View Full Version : mark sealeys gte

sealeyA1
03-05-07, 06:47 PM
does any body know the whereabouts of this car, last post on this car was by NOVACONVERSION is he still around this site, reason i ask is that this was my ar originally and would love to see some new pics of it i have one from when i did the bonnet vent but ould love to know this car is still goin strong, was my first true love. LOL

Dave.
03-05-07, 06:49 PM
whats its reg? dvla can tell you if its still going

sealeyA1
03-05-07, 07:01 PM
whats its reg? dvla can tell you if its still going

didn't really want to have to pay (40 quid) to find out just wondered if anyone on here new the owner or whereabouts, the car pics are in the gte section its the green one.

Dave.
03-05-07, 07:05 PM
lol, its free the check bud,, ill do it for you

Green16v
03-05-07, 08:57 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/Makwal/theoldone.jpg
This is the only pic ive got to hand, if someone could enlarge for me will get some more tomoz.
Mark i brought the car off you years ago and only got rid of it last year, after i brought it i did a 2L 16v conversion, fitted spax adjustables bigger brakes and some other mods, after some time the toll of a big engine started take it out on the shell, so some engine bay welding was needed then back on the road, then someone offered me a 16i 8v turbo kit and i wanted to do this to another nova so i could say i had done the overall project on my own, i had to sell the green machine to make room for the next one, i kept the interior for mine and sold the rest of the car off, last time i saw anything was the boot on e-bay on another nova so i think it has been broken or if anyone know other wise the reg was F886 YVG.

Breeny
03-05-07, 09:54 PM
Elo matey.. remember me..... lol

Thinking of returning back to Nova ownership then?

Jack
03-05-07, 10:19 PM
Date of Liability: 01 06 2004
Date of First Registration: 17 02 1989
Year of Manufacture: 1989
Cylinder Capacity (cc): 1598CC
CO2 Emissions: Not Available
Fuel Type: Petrol
Export Marker: Not Applicable
Vehicle Status: Unlicensed

Looks like its been scrapped about 3 years ago.

Green16v
04-05-07, 07:09 PM
I sorn it then and only sold it last dec 05