PDA

View Full Version : p1ssed off

Asa-James
02-05-07, 08:10 AM
http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79920

(didnt want to post the piccies again)

worst part is they didnt take anything, not even my aldi special bluetooth headunit or cheapo snooker cue on the back seat.
feckers got my dads car as well
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/asa_037/Image012.jpg?t=1178089793
and needless to say took nothing again

gutted!:cry:

J4MES
02-05-07, 11:45 AM
little thieving b*st*rds, i suppose although its annoying, you'd be more annoyed if they'd nicked some stuff or the whole car!!

bump
02-05-07, 12:59 PM
When it happened to mine, I'd have been less annoyed if something had gone. It's the damage for no reason that is the most annoying.

Thieving scum should have their kneecaps bored into with an SDS chisel, then when nice and deep flick the machine in to rotary. :mad:

draper
02-05-07, 02:18 PM
unlucky matey

least they emptied the crap out of it for you lol

Jack
02-05-07, 02:22 PM
I remember when my hatch got broken into the second time round. Wrecked the doro lock, but all they nicked were some blown standard 55/60W headlight bulbs which happened to be in a PIAA spark blue box (the PIAA bulbs of which were in my headlamps at the time lol). Didn't touch any of the audio or the Snooper which was clipped to the windscreen right in front of them, noddys lol

SRlew
02-05-07, 02:32 PM
When it happened to mine, I'd have been less annoyed if something had gone. It's the damage for no reason that is the most annoying.
:mad:

im glad someone else thinks the same as me! some d**ks broke into my brothers car and bent the door! and didnt take anything! i also had a window smashed anad nothing taken! why!

gutted for you mate!

Iain
02-05-07, 02:37 PM
Yeah I recently helped a mate fix two smashed windows on his Sierra. It didn't even look like they tried to steal anything! It's just mindless destruction.

At least it's fixable and nothing important/expensive has gone missing.

Ash
02-05-07, 02:38 PM
same here, my car was broken into twice right outside my house, didn't touch a thing! there was ?4k of audio in there! (yes i know it was stupid having ?4k of audio and no alarm)

Jack
02-05-07, 02:39 PM
?4k worth of audio and no alarm, thats stupid

Ash
02-05-07, 03:04 PM
yea, i know. I was young and stoopid. Well the second time it had an alarm but it didn't work - crappy microscan.

Jack
02-05-07, 03:08 PM
I had a microscan which had a pager, microwave sensor, bonnet open switch, knock sensor... ended up disabling just about every feature except for the voltage drop sensor as they either didn't work or kept false alarming all the time lol

Just bought a new alarm for the celica with a whole load of gubbins, but its not a microscan so hopefully said gubbins will actually work properly! Was tempted to try and fit it on Friday or Saturday but I don't want to end up ballsing my car up before the Cheltenham meet lol

Ash
02-05-07, 03:15 PM
haha thats exactly the same alarm i have AN214P i believe, they must have something in them which kills them after 2 years, because out of about 6 that mates have had all 6 failed within a month of them being 2 years old. Cliffords only for me now, esp as i get them trade and fitted for free :D

Asa-James
02-05-07, 06:28 PM
for those who didnt see the original picies...
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/asa_037/Image008.jpg

so far i have the damage down as two bent doors wit plenty of prybar marks (there are easier ways to break into a nova) bust fron window, bust rear qtr window, bent back seat to get in the boot (big metal plate stopped that) destroyed the lower cowling and obliterated the ignition switch. and there is one cd missing....floorfillers anthems only bought last week. gutted. still, rear dorr has been bent back already, front is half done, and i've got to go to the scrappers this week to find the glass for mine and me pa's car.

the nova will live again!

MyNovaSr
02-05-07, 06:34 PM
I hate it when scumbags bend back doors. My mates car had that done, then the alarm went off and they ran away. pricks

Dave.
02-05-07, 06:38 PM
gutted for you mate, might be able to help with a cowling and a colum if its been barreled.

Dave.
02-05-07, 06:40 PM
you know, it wouldnt suprise me if the w*nkers were on here now, with that rear window sticker.. looking to see if you repair it or scrap it.

Ash
02-05-07, 08:10 PM
sorry mate, kind of wondered off there, it's a pain in the **** really - whats up with the rear bench - looks twisted :confused: little word of advice tho, i'd take the JBL stickers out as it just advertises the audio in your car to thiefs. Good luck repairing it tho :thumb:

Driver
02-05-07, 08:20 PM
i went out to my car after work today to find a massive screwdriver mark behind the drivers door and abotu a week ago someone tried to rip off my passanger wing mirror

i think i know who it is and if i see her doing it again ill knee cap her personally

good look with car bud get it fixed and find the dick heads who did it

vaughanmc
02-05-07, 08:22 PM
i think i know who it is and if i see her doing it again ill knee cap her personally

that sounds exactly like my dad --- thats how i would go about it if i knew who done it

good luck with getting it back together mate!!

Asa-James
02-05-07, 11:26 PM
its all good, doors are straight, glass is hoovered and frames removed ready for the new ones. had to hotwire it to get it in the garage, but at least it still works!!

btw does anyone know anywhere that is likely to stock windows for my nova and cavvie's??

cheers

Dave.
02-05-07, 11:29 PM
theres a scrapayrd in haydock up my way, has loads of cavaliers, but unfortunatley no saloon novas

will see if hes got a cav rear glass, but im 100% sure theres no nova saloons or 5drs there
will check for you bud :thumb:

Dave.
02-05-07, 11:35 PM
ny the looks of the pics, 2 of them tried to get in via bending the doors, 1 each side, and as a result the passenger window has shattered, then theyve tried to hotwire it and pull the rear seats back, then theyve put the rear 1/4 through to try and put their foot on the seat to push it back

might whant to check the roof for finger marks or in the rear door frame, theres bound to be some there

Asa-James
02-05-07, 11:48 PM
one fella, no prints left on the car. he got into another car further up the road (owner left it unlocked) and took a laptop from a neighbours house. police spotted him walking away, but he legged it and dropped the laptop and his crowbar (waht he used to get in my car, the painworks wrecked inside the doors!!)

Asa-James
02-05-07, 11:49 PM
oh and cheers for looking fella, mucho appreciated

NovaJackie
02-05-07, 11:59 PM
aw my god, that would do my head in. hope you get everything sorted with the car mr, thats a real pity. :(

Driver
03-05-07, 12:04 AM
try autowindscreens they will stock/make new ones

Asa-James
03-05-07, 07:06 PM
no one stocks them!! arrrrgh! ican get everything else bar the rear quarter, and even vauxhall dont stock them anymore! i did find out tho that its only 4 door saloons have that glass (not the same as the 5 dr hatch) and lucky me, 4 doors are really common so i'll get one from the scrappers....................

btw took it out tonight with no windows and hotwired ignition. cant wait to get it sorted again!

Dave.
03-05-07, 07:10 PM
will try and get down the scrappers for you this weekend. see if theres anything i can get for you