PDA

View Full Version : Chav scum!

Novadex
29-04-07, 09:56 PM
Sitting round a mates at about 5pm yesterday, when i herd my alarm go off.. took a walk out side to find about 10 chavy cynts saying there gonna stamp all over it and burn it as they were walking away... Quick look over the car and didn`t see anything wrong so i just shook it off. In the petrol station today and realised they had hit the roof hard causing a big dent at the back of it :mad:...

I cant understand how some poeople get off! I just wish i had noticed at the time! ill try and post pics tomorrow.. Im not sure if i can suck it out as its on the back?? hopefully someone on here could give me some info when i post the pic up.

TOTAL WAST OF SPACE SCUM!!:mad::mad::mad:
Rant over...

NovaLad
29-04-07, 09:58 PM
Thats F U C K E D up

Lee
29-04-07, 09:58 PM
And its illegal to smash their pikey faces against a kerb. Thats the bit i find hard to stomach.

lee coley
29-04-07, 09:59 PM
well sh1t in a bag and punch it,you cant have nowt these days,get a pic up and ill see what needs doing to repair it.

gazz
29-04-07, 10:00 PM
i would of just gone after them for saying it in first place.
as they had it in ther mind they was going to or had already..

rc
29-04-07, 10:00 PM
gutted mate, not havin alot of luck with that car are ya? still multi coloured?

olix99
29-04-07, 10:03 PM
gutted for ya mate, wats the fcukin point of it all, jealousy basically!

one of these days someone will do it to them, they wont be laughing then !

Driver
29-04-07, 10:04 PM
find them and cause a dent in the back of there head

Novadex
29-04-07, 10:04 PM
yeah its still multi coloured, i would have gone after them but i have to park there almost everyday and all it would take is a quick run past with brake fluid after and im feked!

I like to try and think tacticly, my mate said he recognized one.. so im sure ill see him out and about one day when he cant link me to my car..

goldengraham
29-04-07, 11:00 PM
dress up like a chav so he dont recognise you, and beat the f*cker until he cries to his mummy

what a bunch of pricks, i seriosuly hope they get there heads kicked in soon

Dave.
29-04-07, 11:31 PM
id of made them bite the kerb

if you didnt know thats when you bite the kerb and stand on there head, breaking there jaw

NovaLad
29-04-07, 11:33 PM
Type in "bite the kerb" on you tube and go to the second vid down ... i would link yas but we aint allowed

Novadex
30-04-07, 12:05 AM
as said, its not a good idea to do as they can just come back later and brick the fek out of my car! What goes around comes around, i will catch up with them soon enough!

NovaLad
30-04-07, 01:01 AM
Very true ... Hope ya car is ok tonight ;)

rdanny
30-04-07, 04:25 AM
bin there had all that ****, When its a dark winters eve and you see one a kicking is in order

Novadex
19-05-07, 01:23 PM
The T*ats did it again last night, this time the near side wing kicked in. WTF!?! A mate of mine got a good look at one, so he will have the shock of his life some time in the next few weeks!!!

Iain
19-05-07, 01:28 PM
Geez! I would be serously pissed off! Go and beat the fruckers. I'd have a large metal bar next to your front door for if you catch anybody doing that again.

Martin
19-05-07, 01:39 PM
Wanna lend my staffy for a night.. seems to liek chavs ;)

Novadex
19-05-07, 01:41 PM
I have, and i have got a few lads on there way down next friday just incase they decide they dont like something else on my car... It seems to be a Friday thing. I admit the car dosnt look to good at the mo, but its a WIP and this just slows things right down...:mad:

Jim
19-05-07, 01:42 PM
i would of just gone after them for saying it in first place.
as they had it in ther mind they was going to or had already..
Not a good idea. My brothers car was being vandalised outside his house. He went out and scared them off and followed them down the street asking why they did it. Words were exchanged, then as my brother was walking back from them they surrounded him and knocked him to the floor and beat him up. He ended up in hospital. It's really not worth it, it's only a car. My brother had no intent of beating these chavs up, he just wanted to know why they did it, as we all do. You can't reason with these c**ts, nor is it worth taking into your own hands.

Novadex
19-05-07, 01:46 PM
Wanna lend my staffy for a night.. seems to liek chavs ;)

Better then any other alarm system ive seen! lol

Martin
19-05-07, 01:47 PM
id of made them bite the kerb

if you didnt know thats when you bite the kerb and stand on there head, breaking there jaw

U Mean Killing them...

Novalad.. that vid made me sick.. and i usaly dont mind stuff like that.. i'm suprized youtube have kept it on there..

Novadex
19-05-07, 01:54 PM
Not a good idea. My brothers car was being vandalised outside his house. He went out and scared them off and followed them down the street asking why they did it. Words were exchanged, then as my brother was walking back from them they surrounded him and knocked him to the floor and beat him up. He ended up in hospital. It's really not worth it, it's only a car. My brother had no intent of beating these chavs up, he just wanted to know why they did it, as we all do. You can't reason with these c**ts, nor is it worth taking into your own hands.

Very true, but im stuck in between a rock and a hard place at the mo. I thought about the police and then i laughed that idea off...
This is the second time its happend, and you have to ask yourself how many times can you let them get away it?? whats next? loose wheel nuts? break fluid?

Ive mooved my car away from that spot and hid it elsewhere, It just worries me if the alarm goes off i wont be able to hear it...

Jim
19-05-07, 02:00 PM
You should report it to the police, especially if they are persistant offenders.

I'd also look at getting one of these:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7000759/Trail/C%24cip%3D49998.DIY%2C%2Bgarden%2Band%2Bcar%3EC%24 cip%3D50019.Home%2Bimprovement%2Band%2Bsecurity%3E C%24cip%3D50022.Home%2Bsafety%2Band%2Balarms.htm

coombsey
19-05-07, 05:57 PM
had mine done the other day only scratched it but that aint the point is it twice is takin the p1ss tho what you done to upset them,

gazz
19-05-07, 06:09 PM
what you wanna do is sit in your mates car just away from yours.wait till they come down road and run the cu*ts over and reverse back up just to make sure...
i would be well pi$$ed off.
trust me i just been done for road rage as some pra! kicked my car so got out threatened him with trolley jack handle and he shat himself..

they need teaching a lesson and its the only way they know...

JSeymour
19-05-07, 06:31 PM
hard luck mate. the truth is your cars your weakness. if you do anything to them they know how to get you back without even going near you.(which sucks)

i was gunna say maybe park it somewhere else for a while but by the sounds of it you are.

jkhilton
19-05-07, 06:42 PM
****ers!

driving through Stockport last night I was confronted by 2 drunken **** bandits in the middle of the road. They wouldn't move and were threatening to smash my window, so I just floored it through a little gap up the pavement. One of them took a swing at my car and knocked the wing mirror clean off.

I debated going to the police, but they wouldn't do anything! I was just glad it was me driving and not my girlfriend as she was almost in tears in the passenger seat due to the incident.

The only upside of all this is that I am pretty sure the **** would have woken up with a sore hand, as when he hit me I was doing about 15 mph and he swung his hand, so the combined force must have been quite strong and would have hurt.

MyNovaSr
19-05-07, 06:57 PM
Most people say that u have so run away from chavs. Stand up to them and they will respect u. if there is ten of them, get ten mates. have a street fight and kick they small brains in. Like in my case if they go away and come back with bits of wood punch them fuuuccckeRs harder.

Im sure if they say there gunna get there older chav mates they will just trying to be hard!

Im speaking from experience, the ones that cross the line are normally weak and need a lesson. If u "act" like ure mates with the bigger ones ure car will get looked after and "respecta'd" as ali g wud say :thumb:

mowgli
19-05-07, 07:05 PM
Report everything to the police. don't take the attitude that 'there's no point'. Someone once cut my fuel line on an old astra I had, syphoning the fuel out. It took me three days to find the cut. I rang the police. They had received reports of six other identical offences in my area, upped the patrols & caught some towrag sneaking home with a freshly stolen can of petrol.
If you don't get the old bill involved, you are at the mercy of the chavs

ANDYRACER
19-05-07, 07:06 PM
Was this in the evo mate?

And where abouts?

Remember whrn i first passed my test, i was driving threw the town and some chav came up to my car saying it was sh1t etc, so my mate launched a full beer can at him and he hit the floor lol

gazz
19-05-07, 07:21 PM
Report everything to the police. don't take the attitude that 'there's no point'. Someone once cut my fuel line on an old astra I had, syphoning the fuel out. It took me three days to find the cut. I rang the police. They had received reports of six other identical offences in my area, upped the patrols & caught some towrag sneaking home with a freshly stolen can of petrol.
If you don't get the old bill involved, you are at the mercy of the chavs

thats with 6 other people reporting it..
old bill down this way dont care about petty stuff...

goldengraham
19-05-07, 11:46 PM
maybe worth a try though, its almost as if theres just no winning against these chav's!!

draper
19-05-07, 11:54 PM
i say get the old bill involved anyway

even if nothing gets done 'this time' it goes on there stats as another unsolved crime

L14MNP
19-05-07, 11:59 PM
i say get the old bill involved anyway

even if nothing gets done 'this time' it goes on there stats as another unsolved crime

*THEIR

God, alcohol really does turn people into muppetslol

novabex
20-05-07, 12:01 AM
I'm a bit of a chav.

My friend at work calls me a chav princess. Ha. Ha.

Purely because I want a white staffy!

jkhilton
20-05-07, 07:16 AM
Was this in the evo mate?

And where abouts?

Remember whrn i first passed my test, i was driving threw the town and some chav came up to my car saying it was sh1t etc, so my mate launched a full beer can at him and he hit the floor lol

not in the evo, I sold that in June last year!

Stuart
20-05-07, 08:43 AM
report everything!!!! the police get their massaged crime stats all wrong and look like they do a good job when infact they havent got the right facts.... start reporting this crap and the figures will go up and in order to be shinier then the other forces they will HAVE to do something about it or lose budget...

Martin
20-05-07, 11:35 AM
I.

Purely because I want a white staffy!

Does that make me a chav? as ive got a semi (ha ha) white staff?