PDA

View Full Version : Posy Parkers

mowgli
28-04-07, 08:13 PM
Whilst on chavwatch at morrisons(I drive a big pickup, so I annoy them by parking in the bay with a huge sign that says 'PICKUP ONLY') last night, I noticed a bloke in a Brand New shiny black BMW, he came in, and dropped his missus off by the trolleys, and then parked as far as humanly possible from any other vehicles so that nobody goes near his new car.......

He then sat & waited for her.

So I parked next to him just to piss him off & went in.

As I came out with my stuff, I saw that he had moved again & the poor woman then had to push the trolley about 1/4mile to the car....

Does this sort of posing happen anywhere else???
If you see it happening, please follow my example, & park next to them.

Philsutton
28-04-07, 08:21 PM
I remember when i worked at showcase and i was running around in a shed of a sr, i noticed that a brand new bmw had parked over 2 spaces so that no one would be able to get close to the car. I parked next to it an smashed my door into the side of it a number of times before going to work.

On another occasion another brand new bmw did the same but meant only half a space was available one side ( you would struggle to get a mini in there an get out) and this time i was in the opel monza which to be fair was a right boat of a car fooking massive. I managed to get the monza in the space without hitting anything, my drivers door was a 2cm away from the side of his car (was really proud of that). I then climbed out the boot an stood back to admire my work, only to see the guy come out the cinema an "try" an get in his car. He had to climb in through the boot to do so and i wacthed all 10mins of it lol. I cant stand people who think their car is more important than anyone elses just because its something like a bmw or merc.

Nova-Dan
28-04-07, 08:36 PM
I remember when i worked at showcase and i was running around in a shed of a sr, i noticed that a brand new bmw had parked over 2 spaces so that no one would be able to get close to the car. I parked next to it an smashed my door into the side of it a number of times before going to work.

On another occasion another brand new bmw did the same but meant only half a space was available one side ( you would struggle to get a mini in there an get out) and this time i was in the opel monza which to be fair was a right boat of a car fooking massive. I managed to get the monza in the space without hitting anything, my drivers door was a 2cm away from the side of his car (was really proud of that). I then climbed out the boot an stood back to admire my work, only to see the guy come out the cinema an "try" an get in his car. He had to climb in through the boot to do so and i wacthed all 10mins of it lol. I cant stand people who think their car is more important than anyone elses just because its something like a bmw or merc.
haha thats funny! lol,specialy the 2nd 1

mowgli
28-04-07, 08:37 PM
the only time I smashed anyones door in, I was cycling to college & some git in a flash car overtook me as I passed a junction, & then turned into the junction, taking me with him, so I gave his door a good kicking & then rode off.

Kinky Monza
29-04-07, 12:33 PM
The joys of owning a Monza lol

mowgli
29-04-07, 12:48 PM
The joys of owning a Monza lol

Apart from people saying 'Is that a Vauxhall Royale?'

Philsutton
29-04-07, 01:35 PM
actually people think its a manta, and you get tired of telling them its a monza

Driver
29-04-07, 02:40 PM
when i had my clio, a brand spanking new XKR parked over 2 spaces in the middle of the car park at about 1am so me and a helpfull friend put it too him to teach him a lesson in parking and park so our side reps were mm from his then climbd o ut of the other side and walked in

he ended up doin an anouncment for us to come out, mad ehim wait 45 mins lol

Geth
29-04-07, 03:27 PM
Personally I think this thread is stupid. People with nice cars are quite often people who aprreciate cars and want to look after them. Then on the other end of the scale you've got you're average scrote driving their banged up metros and fiestas who don't give a **** if they open their car door against the nice Jag or Merc.

If the people in the cheaper cars want to chip the paint off each other's cars then that's their game. But somebody who loves their car will obviously try their best to keep their paint attached to it, so why intentionaly try and spoil that for them, sounds a bit childish to me.

Kinky Monza
29-04-07, 03:28 PM
actually people think its a manta, and you get tired of telling them its a monza

That is sooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!! :mad:

novabex
29-04-07, 03:31 PM
Stops car park dents. I can understand why people do it.

Lee
29-04-07, 04:30 PM
Personally I think this thread is stupid. People with nice cars are quite often people who aprreciate cars and want to look after them. Then on the other end of the scale you've got you're average scrote driving their banged up metros and fiestas who don't give a **** if they open their car door against the nice Jag or Merc.

If the people in the cheaper cars want to chip the paint off each other's cars then that's their game. But somebody who loves their car will obviously try their best to keep their paint attached to it, so why intentionaly try and spoil that for them, sounds a bit childish to me.

Im a bit 50 50 on this topic. TBH, if theres plenty of room in the carpark then I can understand fully why people would park as far away as poss to protect the paintwork. Hell, I would!

However, parking across two bays in a busy carpark is fecking rude IMO, and if theyre scared of damaging the paint on theire brand new BMW, im sure they could afford an old banger to go shopping in. NCP carparks in the centre of London are a prime example. You get down there and theres a row of 20 spaces containing 10 Jags, Astons and Beemers, all straddling bays. I certainly dont condone damaging these idiots cars, but making theire life difficult is always good revenge. I parked my Astravan across the front of 2 astons once when I couldnt find a space because of the poser ****s. They were the only cars left in the carpark when I got back... they must have got the train home lol

mowgli
29-04-07, 05:05 PM

The point is that these people have already decided by means of snobbery that their precious car is SSSSOOOOOOOO much more important than anyone elses. The man I observed thought more of his car than he did of his missus. He stayed with it & let her struggle round the shop.

The average 'scrote' with their old metro, fiesta or Nova actually looks after their car a lot & gets just as mad if it gets pranged.

Kinky Monza
29-04-07, 05:54 PM
If anybody hit any of my cars, i'd send the BF round to sort them out lol (he's a boxer)

NovaLad
29-04-07, 06:05 PM
Yeah then he would get banned from boxing lol ... His career could be over

Mike
29-04-07, 06:14 PM
... His courier could be over

hes a box courier? what a job lol

dont you mean career lol lol

NovaLad
29-04-07, 06:16 PM
Yeah sorry lol... --- EDITED---

Dar
29-04-07, 08:32 PM

Im 100% with you on this one. Its not snobbery to want to keep the car you've spent your hard earned cash on in as good condition as possible. Even now I will park my car as far away from any other cars as possible. Anyone who intentionally damages anyone else’s car is a cnut in my book. Its just not on.

Philsutton
29-04-07, 09:02 PM
Its not parking away from other cars that pisses me its when its a full car park an they decided to take up 3 spaces so that no one can park near theirs. They seem to think that just because you drive a cheaper car that you should have to park on the road or go else where to shop as there are no spaces for you. If they have the inability to park properly then so do I, it just means i have to get my car into half a parking space, if damage was to occur to their vehicle in the process then unlucky, they shouldnt make it difficult in the first place.

vaughanmc
29-04-07, 09:04 PM
and whats with the idea

when you park 300 miles from where you want to go where theres not a car in sight

you come back to find a car beside you

not happened to me yet as i dont drive but my dad hates it lol

Riggy
29-04-07, 09:08 PM
lol i must admit i have been parking the astra where there arnt many cars , i have been parked properly though , just away from others cars ,

my nova got so many dent on it from car parks really pissed me off , lol and made rexy loads more work to do repairing them before he paints it lol

Geth
29-04-07, 09:27 PM
and whats with the idea

when you park 300 miles from where you want to go where theres not a car in sight

you come back to find a car beside you

not happened to me yet as i dont drive but my dad hates it lol

Exactly, doesn't happen to me so much as I've never owned a car worth over ?700 so I'm not all that bothered, but my Dad has been driving Imprezas for close to 10 years now and takes very good care of his cars. So whenever the car goes down to Tesco he will park at the far end of the carpark which is always empty, yet when he comes back to the car there will be cars parked either side of his, even if the rest of the carpark is empty. You may be thinking it's just paranoia but the amount of dents and paint chips down down both sides of his last one that were caused by these careless or spiteful people is shocking.

Jack
29-04-07, 10:57 PM
I tend to try and park away from other cars, but my Celica has no bump strips down the side so picks up dents really easily.

Problem is, if you park far out in the car park away from everything you'll probably come back to find a learner practicing their bay parking next to you lol

goldengraham
29-04-07, 11:07 PM
lol u know the answer to all this then? just pick up your grannys disabled badge, works everytime!

Driver
29-04-07, 11:09 PM
or in my case bring the gf

shes in a wheel chair due to op on her foot lol

then when you get a ticket go in and explain

fine lifted lol

Matt2107
30-04-07, 04:14 PM

Some knob head chipped one of my nice freshly painted black door handle 3 days after it was painted.

I rage at people if I see them knocking their doors into my car.

Incidently... someone in my street has bumped my car twice now because she's incapable of parking in a small space .... I'm planning some revenge now and also parking like a complete ****.

mowgli
06-05-07, 09:10 PM
When I started this thread, I was commenting on a man who thought more of his car than his wife..... He hadn't taken up 2 spaces, he had parked prominently & stayed in his car. I have owned cars from 30yrs old to brand new. Sure I've been upset to see them go, either by sale, write off or scrapping, but they are pieces of metal that we give hours of our time on (admittedly, the newer the car, the less the time). If you don't want your car to get pranged in a car park, simply park next to a good, well looked after car. they don't want to be pranged either.

Stuart
06-05-07, 10:40 PM
id make my woman walk for a laugh lol

Stoo
06-05-07, 11:10 PM
I park my DC5 FAR away from anything if i can, as with jack, no bumpstrips, and panels as thick as coke cans!!!

Plus its rare so people usually wanna park beside it to get a good nosey!

Rexy
07-05-07, 04:10 PM
Pmsl at stu's sig....

And i think its a little ****ish to hit sombody elses car because its nicer than yours... So what if they are parked like a prick yeah its annoying but you would do the same if you had a really nice shiney dent free car and loved it that way.

I tend to sell and break most my cars before anybody can hit them on car parks etc I struggle keeping mine dent free on the drive let alone anywhere else which is why im not ****d about car's all that much and would rather **** them around single track lanes up in the lakes :D

Alex.
07-05-07, 04:17 PM
I try and park away from people because I don't trust my driving! lol
Nothing to do with my 'flashy' car, but I know if I dent/crash or reverse into something more expensive then my car, which is practically every car in the world, then I'm funked.:(

Jack
07-05-07, 04:26 PM
Yeah, but nobody parks near you because you're usually like this:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/04022007.jpg

lol

Lee
07-05-07, 04:27 PM
PMSL, awesome! If it was half in the bush as well, that would be the best pic EVAR! lol

Alex.
07-05-07, 04:42 PM
:p
Well to be fair, as croked as I look, I only have one wheel out of the bay. lol Tiny car!

mowgli
07-05-07, 06:10 PM
I've seen cars with 'POLICE AWARE' stickers that were better parked.
Have you been trying car curling (like on tv's smack the pony)?