PDA

View Full Version : unfinished project for sale :-(

banny
28-04-07, 12:10 AM
hi im selling for a mate an un finished project dont no were to start so

1.4sr with twin 40s just been re built (mint)
all brand new bushes + painted swing arms an axle
alloys 3 spokes
lowered all round 60mm
vectra front seats (mint
engin bay and underneath stone chipped
rolled arches
mondeo estate spoiler and clear bk lights
gsi bumpers also for sale ?50 the pair
and loads more i will find out more and add it on but it has loads of potential and i would like to see this car back on the road i would have it but i just dont have the cash its pick up only this car comes with everything to get it running just needs the master cilinder puttin on then off you go the shell is in good condition all straight pannels and so is the engine its mint i will try an get my mate on hear 2 tell you what else its got if he has time
also got a few pics i can e-mail you or if someone could be kind enough can upload them for me as i cant do it and i can get more pics if requested pm me for pics cheers... number to contact 07767823986 sensible offers open
also have a red top engin been polished an ported for sale wive everything exsept starter moter( sorry about spelling) pick up only ?100ono as need the room and engine gone asap and cant get insured on a red top nova Yet lol and loads of bits an bobs just ask or you dont get pm me phone out of order....

gossy
28-04-07, 01:20 AM
alright mate really intrested wer r ya an will ya send me some pics to or add me on msn andygoss_58@hotmail.com an i will also put pics up 4 ya cheers mate

big gra
28-04-07, 09:22 AM
pics and price of the car?

timmcf
30-04-07, 02:00 PM
pics to timmcfarland@hotmail.co.uk please
does the car need any enginge work or is it running ok?
mileage?

banny
01-05-07, 09:02 PM
engine is fine needs master cylinder all parts r there plus extras phone to arrange to have a look num is 07767823986

banny
01-05-07, 11:58 PM
corsac1.2 pm me when you can if you want this car and its a mint shell you dont get a stronger shell than this lads an lasses so make me a offer lol

gossy
02-05-07, 01:10 AM
wer u located mate

banny
02-05-07, 11:36 PM
torquay mate (tq13rq)