PDA

View Full Version : alarm

Anonymous
15-01-02, 12:34 PM
hey peeps, can anybody tell me where i can get ma hands on a wiring diagram for ma clifford alarm, i need it so i can fit the eleccy window thingy, i went on the clifford site but they dont give out that info unless u r a qualified registered electrician type bloke,

can anybody help

thanx

Ballsy :-)

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

[-ballsy.jpg-]

Anonymous
15-01-02, 12:39 PM
did you install the alarm yourself. which cliford alarm have you got. i may be ordering a concept300 later and will fax or scan the bits you need if you like. its not defo yet i may get a toad alarm, i havent decided which. let me know anyway mate.

sy

Anonymous
15-01-02, 01:19 PM
u will strugle to find any docs.

u will prob need to get a pro to install it

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
15-01-02, 02:14 PM
A sfar as I can remember you don`t get an installation diagram with the alarm, the Fitters have a folder with all the info.

Anonymous
15-01-02, 02:32 PM
www.clifford.com
they WERE on there

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
15-01-02, 08:30 PM
I had a Clifford Concept 300 fitted to my previous 97 Corsa and I downloaded a diagram. I don't think you can get them anymore but I think I backed it up CD. Give us a shout if you want it and ill email it to you (PDF file)

Anonymous
15-01-02, 08:30 PM
I had a Clifford Concept 300 fitted to my previous 97 Corsa and I downloaded a diagram. I don't think you can get them anymore but I think I backed it up CD. Give us a shout if you want it and ill email it to you (PDF file)

Anonymous
15-01-02, 08:36 PM
Personally I would never try fitting one myself. I had mine pro fitted but right to the day the car was written off it never worked right. I had loads of problems which involved several more appointments to get it fixed with sensors replaced, etc. My favourite was when it went off for no reason, then you could not shut it up with the remote. I had to then start it then enter the security code. My neighbours loved me, especially at 4.30am