PDA

View Full Version : fastone16v ripped me off too!

JSeymour
26-04-07, 12:06 PM
why the **** was the other thread closed for???

i paid ?215 for some avo's by cheque. waited for a couple of weeks got in contact by text to recieve a reply.

a full refund will be given by cheque but im away for the next 2 weeks on a coure. sorry.

not that i will because he conning people!

he said he was selling parts on behalf of a friend donald bowness.

i have his address if anyone wants it!

if i dont get my money back il go all the way up there and stab the ****ing ****! im ****ing pissed off

NovaLad
26-04-07, 12:17 PM
No why would i need a map i know wher scotland is...

What does where he live have to do with anything ...

Contact your bank or the authorities instead of posting it on here where nothing can be done ..

craig green
26-04-07, 12:18 PM
Steady! How long ago was it meant to arrive?

I'm often very slow at sending stuff but it goes in the end, I can sort you with some cheap -60 GMAX stuff if yore stuck for PV (as posted in the thread).

26-04-07, 12:33 PM
It's probably an idea to get a thread together that doesn't involve threats or rants. At this moment there's no evidence that he's ripped anyone off so it's probably a good idea for people to list what they've bought from him, and we should hopefully get a better picture.

I bought and paid for ...

1 x MBE ECU
1 x Nova Plating Kit

SRlew
26-04-07, 12:38 PM
did you recieve them tho 365?

also jseymour! that is a long treck i see what you mean!

26-04-07, 12:42 PM
did you recieve them tho 365?

I sent a cheque that cleared last week but I haven't received anything yet. Cheque was made out to Donald Bowness and sent to an Argyll address.

Stuart
26-04-07, 12:47 PM
Right then, I closed the other thread as people were either posting speculative rubbish about him possibly being a nice guy but having something blah blah going on.... and also cretins suggesting physical violence etc (as someone has suggested in this one already and not helped the situation)

So can anyone not connected to the issue please shut the hell up. The more people that come forward having been conned by him the better as you can get together in a group and get done over at a CCJ... power in numbers and all that.

Please note that this has NOTHING to do with novaload/admin so we wont act on your behalf. Sorry

ps its true craig is rubbish at sending things out lmao.

26-04-07, 01:01 PM
Cheers Stu, let's keep it to just listing what you bought.

JSeymour
26-04-07, 03:48 PM
Dont call me a cretin and delete my posts! its very annoying.

thanks for the offer craig but i can pick that kinda stuff up anytime.

Stuart
26-04-07, 03:54 PM
If you wish to infer that as me call you a cretin you go ahead.... it was aimed at the other person who suggested that you go an batter him.....

the posts were removed to tidy the thread up to keep it on track. but hell you go ahead and make yourself even more stressed :wall:

kenny_afh
26-04-07, 11:28 PM
ive just received a PM to say a user on here paid this character for parts, some of which were mine and this other guy has accepted money for them.

i dont know any donald bowness and i certainly didnt allow him to sell my parts. if someone could please get in touch with me and fill me in on the full story it would be appreciated!

also could someone PM me the address that payment was sent to, i live in argyll and id be curious to see where this chancer lives.

kenny

KPautomotive
27-04-07, 06:43 AM
Sherlock Kenny on the case :)

I almost bought the MBE management off him but realised he was dodgy when he said the mangement was made by DTA and MBE (2 different companies!)

Will F
27-04-07, 09:47 AM
He 'sold' me the coilovers, but I could smell a rat.. the fact they were so cheap and he wouldnt accept payl or get me any pics.

What a cock.

JSeymour
27-04-07, 11:34 AM
He 'sold' me the coilovers, but I could smell a rat.. the fact they were so cheap and he wouldnt accept payl or get me any pics.

What a cock.

did you pay any money in the end?

i saw on the forsale post that you 'won' them.

Adam
27-04-07, 12:17 PM
Thats a benefit of paypal, you can re-tract your payment.
Which is why I always try and pay with paypal.

Will F
30-04-07, 08:48 AM
did you pay any money in the end?

i saw on the forsale post that you 'won' them.

Nah mate, but am happy to pretend i did! lol