PDA

View Full Version : euro clusers

Driver
25-04-07, 06:18 AM
im current highest bidder on ebay for some

but i dont want them no more and i have a feeling ill win

so please anyone bid on these

my highest bid is ?22.50 so anyone bid higher than that please

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220105266225&rd=1&rd=1

i dont want bad feedback on my gfs ebay

cheers people

Jack
25-04-07, 08:27 AM
Just retract your bid?

Or buy them for ?22 then sell them on here for ?35? lol

craig green
25-04-07, 10:55 AM
LOL @ her username.

vaughanmc
25-04-07, 06:33 PM
i'd love a set of those lights...

there never seems to be any on it when i check

Jack
25-04-07, 06:45 PM
Look on euro ebay, or in the for sale forum here. RJM25R has some for sale.

Jon_nova1
25-04-07, 06:48 PM
i like the reverse ones better, you can just put a red led in too to make it legal lol

loggyboy
25-04-07, 07:03 PM
They are only ?30 new from vauxhall.

i got both my sets for under ?10 from ebay.de

search for 'corsa a ruck*' (keep the star and add 2 dots above the U 'umlout'?sp (by pasting or character map))

Adam
25-04-07, 07:08 PM
i like the reverse ones better, you can just put a red led in too to make it legal lol
But its illegal have no foglamp :p lol

Matt GTE
25-04-07, 07:15 PM
I just paid ?17.80 including delivery from ebay.de, slightly better than the ?35 peopla are asking on here.

vaughanmc
25-04-07, 09:16 PM
cheers 'loggyboy' :)

vaughanmc
25-04-07, 09:27 PM
will my local Vauxhall Garage be able to help me out with this??

draper
25-04-07, 09:29 PM
will my local Vauxhall Garage be able to help me out with this??

your local vauxhall garage cant get uk bits i betm what chance have you got for euro bits !!

vaughanmc
25-04-07, 09:32 PM
well, u tell me..?

loggyboy
25-04-07, 09:38 PM
Yes they can order any part for any GM car, i checked for this before i bought mine on ebay. The euro items are exactly the same price as the uk spec items.

vaughanmc
25-04-07, 09:39 PM
kool i'll check up on it :)

Driver
25-04-07, 09:48 PM
LOL @ her username.

lol i cantr help been loved

anyway i didnt win what a shame :( lol

can order some wheels though

lee coley
25-04-07, 09:50 PM
shame

Driver
25-04-07, 09:58 PM
lol was that sarcasm or you being serious

ps you have pm

lee coley
25-04-07, 10:07 PM
sarcasm is the lowest form of wit......

But by far the best!!!!

Spudly
26-04-07, 12:42 AM
Yes they can order any part for any GM car, i checked for this before i bought mine on ebay. The euro items are exactly the same price as the uk spec items.

Is this actually true as i was told previously that it wasnt possible for vaux to get euro items across here?
And wouldnt they charge extortionate amounts for delivery/postage type of thing??:tard:

loggyboy
26-04-07, 01:49 PM
Most of the parts come from european stockpiles anyway. WHen i called up about 2 yrs ago looking in to them i was quoted just over ?30 which is exactly the same as a normal unit. IT may take a while to get to you as it will go on there own transport system, so no 'delivery' charges are required.

RJM25R
27-04-07, 04:48 PM
But its illegal have no foglamp :p lol

Errr, wrong.
Some cars have no reverse light from factory
It says in the mot that any lights fitted must work correctly, so you'd fail the mot if you had a reverse lamp that didn't work....

kevster
27-04-07, 04:58 PM
reverse lamp this is not covered in a mot have one or one not working

RJM25R
27-04-07, 06:28 PM

Sorry your grammar is not making sense? Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?

staggy_gsi
27-04-07, 06:37 PM
Errr, wrong.
It says in the mot that any lights fitted must work correctly, so you'd fail the mot if you had a reverse lamp that didn't work....

Errr, wrong!!
the reverse light is not tested in an MOT test and any car on british roads MUST be fitted with a rear fog light, if not it will fail the test...

kevster
27-04-07, 08:10 PM
Sorry your grammar is not making sense? Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?

sorry if i cant spell or type like you wish but deadly against you !!!! im with
staggy_gsi:thumb:

kevster
27-04-07, 08:16 PM
thats really got under my skin rjm25r
i didnt realised your a nominated teaster !!!!
oh yeah if that dont make sence to you thats a mot tester

RJM25R
27-04-07, 08:25 PM

Read that statement and tell me that it makes sense? That's all I was trying to say! I think you've taken it ****y when I was just trying to clarify what you meant!

and your spelling is sh1t!! (teaster??)

ANYWAY I work at a VW main dealer, and when the cars are MOT'd, if they have a reverse lamp it is are tested. It's the same with a spare tyre. If it's there, it#s tested. You don't fail an MOT for having no spare tyre!! But you wou;d if it was bald!!

I remember failing an MOT in 1994 when I had a metro with spot lamps that didn't work. I took them off for the retest and it passed....

kevster
27-04-07, 08:30 PM
VW main dealer oh sorry didnt know , you must be a nominated tester that better for you !

Adam
27-04-07, 08:33 PM
Errr, wrong.
Reverse light yeah aint needed.
You MUST have a foglamp(s) :)

RJM25R
27-04-07, 08:35 PM
VW main dealer oh sorry didnt know , you must be a nominated tester that better for you !

You've took this completely wrong. I wasn't being funny......

loggyboy
28-04-07, 12:12 AM
It's the same with a spare tyre. If it's there, it#s tested. You don't fail an MOT for having no spare tyre!! But you wou;d if it was bald!!

WRONG WRONG WRONG

The spare isnt tested at all, it doesnt matter if its there or not, bald or brand new, it doesnt get looked at all.
Same with a reverse light, even if you do have one that doesn't work it wont fail, it DOESN'T get tested.

Adam
28-04-07, 12:34 AM
Lol

Mike
28-04-07, 01:03 AM
back on subject: i dont see why people want these so bad!! You can get a set of ebay.de delivered to your door for about ?8 ;)

If you can read and write german, its even easier to fnid them on .de :thumb: and things like opening rear qaurter glass :D

Driver
28-04-07, 02:19 AM
i decided on keeping my uk clusters but my reverse light is tempremental :(

i want opening rear windows though

RJM25R
28-04-07, 08:35 AM
WRONG WRONG WRONG

The spare isnt tested at all, it doesnt matter if its there or not, bald or brand new, it doesnt get looked at all.
Same with a reverse light, even if you do have one that doesn't work it wont fail, it DOESN'T get tested.

They check them at our place, and thats the only place I ever use for MOT so they must be uber strict for no reason.

Having said that, they may do it to make money out of the customer? IE to offer to fix it?

Adam
28-04-07, 12:14 PM
Having said that, they may do it to make money out of the customer? IE to offer to fix it? Thats probably the case, "You could do with a new spare tyre, O look, we sell tyres :)" Lol

loggyboy
09-05-07, 12:44 AM
They check them at our place, and thats the only place I ever use for MOT so they must be uber strict for no reason.

Having said that, they may do it to make money out of the customer? IE to offer to fix it?

They are just WRONG :lol:

The MOTers bible even states:

This inspection applies to Tyres fitted to the road wheels only.

all it does say is:

The vehicle presenter (ie the car owner) should be informed when it is noticed that there is a defective tyre on a spare wheel.

I suggest you tell them to retake the exam
or have a good read here : http://www.motuk.com/mot_manual