PDA

View Full Version : predator spoiler

novamadcars
24-04-07, 12:05 AM
hi how does the predator spoiler fix to the nova? thanks

Rob77
24-04-07, 01:35 AM
4 holes need to be drilled through the boot - which is a pain as its triple skinned.

Studs go through the boot, and nuts fasten to the inside of the boot.

Looks nice when they are smoothed in after being bolted on.

Rob.

Matt2107
24-04-07, 10:16 AM
It is definately a bitch to fit.

Jack
24-04-07, 11:18 AM
Not really, I fitted mine with relative ease. I used the little sticky pads that came with it to figure out where to drill the holes.

Rob77
24-04-07, 11:19 AM
Not really, I fitted mine with relative ease. I used the little sticky pads that came with it to figure out where to drill the holes.

Those things were useless when I did mine!

:mad:

novamadcars
24-04-07, 01:26 PM
cheers lads ill just have to wait for mine to come through the post now

novamadcars
26-04-07, 09:02 PM

Any chance of a detailed description mate as ive recieved my spoiler today and was looking at them pads and scratching my head :confused:

Rob77
26-04-07, 09:27 PM
You stick the pads to the spoiler, around the holes where the bolts go, then line the spoiler up on the car, press it onto the boot (hard as humanly possible), then when you lift the spoiler off, the stickers will stay on the boot, meaning you then have the stickers showing the location for where you need to drill the holes!

Once the holes are drilled (through the centre of the sticky pads), the spoiler will bolt on and line up lovely!

Rob.

novamadcars
26-04-07, 09:34 PM
thanks for that description it was very helpfull so if im not working sunday ill give it a shot.
Also ive got the spoiler with the rear break light im just wondering how to wire this up?