PDA

View Full Version : fastone16v

fastone16v
23-04-07, 11:59 PM
sorry for delay on products having seriour family problems at the minuit, and cant get to comp much... all will be resolved....sorry.

NovaLad
24-04-07, 12:00 AM
It's ok ... Don't take that other thread personally.

ashtal
02-05-07, 11:04 PM
Any chance of knowing when i might get the power cap. The cheque did clear qiute a whilke ago now.

cheers

JSeymour
03-05-07, 09:50 AM
when am i gunna get my money back for the AVO's i paid for?

how come people that have paid for things are saying the same thing about the parts they paid for?

PM me mate because its pretty out of ****ing order youve taken over ?200 of me!

JSeymour
03-05-07, 09:52 AM
It's ok ... Don't take that other thread personally.

what other thread?!?!?!

Stuart
03-05-07, 10:49 AM
he was last online on the 24th of april....

I'd await some form of appearance from him before starting court procedings (but still prep for that anyway... just incase)

Iain
03-05-07, 11:02 AM
what other thread?!?!?!
There was thread of people ranting and getting angry with him, accusing him of stealing their money.

Edit: http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79399 is the one he's talking about I think

JSeymour
03-05-07, 02:06 PM
hes a scammer! simple. im not gunna have the wool pulled over my eyes because he said hes got 'family problems'

anyway he said he was selling the parts for a friend so why cant he sort me/other users out??

fastone16v what is your real name?

ashtal
03-05-07, 04:37 PM
Has anyone else bought a power cap from him !?!

If he is a scammer then i have his address and will be paying him a visit. Done it before and would do it again. But im willing to give him a little more time to fight his corner first.

JSeymour
03-05-07, 05:29 PM
id love to pay him a visit but itl cost me ?200 to get there and back so not worth it unless i toke a low loader with me Lol.

ashtal, do you have his number?

how did you pay? i paid by cheque as he told me his paypal wasnt working properly.

KPautomotive
03-05-07, 07:00 PM
i have hi number if anyone wants it

JSeymour
03-05-07, 07:05 PM
i have hi number if anyone wants it

can you pm me it please mate.

ashtal
03-05-07, 07:58 PM
Same mate, paid by cheque. I do have his number.

JSeymour
03-05-07, 08:00 PM
Same mate, paid by cheque. I do have his number.

could you pm me it please?

JSeymour
09-05-07, 11:11 AM
anyone heard from him yet?

ive been to the police but they said its a cival matter. great!

ashtal
09-05-07, 07:11 PM
I keep trying him but nothing yet.

kenny_afh
09-05-07, 11:46 PM
i know where he lives now thanks to some other users and a neighbour with local knowledge of that area, and he has conned people into paying for my parts when i have nothing to do with him at all so if anyone is feeling like paying him a wee visit let me know and i will come too ;)

Stuart
10-05-07, 08:04 AM
or simply get the courts involved.... why risk going to jail for the sake of a few quid.... ffs some people need to wake up a little lol

JSeymour
10-05-07, 09:54 AM
i know where he lives now thanks to some other users and a neighbour with local knowledge of that area, and he has conned people into paying for my parts when i have nothing to do with him at all so if anyone is feeling like paying him a wee visit let me know and i will come too ;)

id love to go pay him a visit but couldnt live any farther away if i tried! thats the annoying thing about it.

stuart, the courts will do very little fast and if/when they do were still be out of pocket. he deserves his face smashed in not getting told of by some phedo in court!!

Stuart
10-05-07, 10:10 AM
well done for incriminating yourself for anything that happens to this guy..

im not standing up for him , far from it but you NEED to take the correct actions to get your money back.

a CCJ will get you your costs + initial outlay back (possibly + intrest i cant remember) ok it might take a bit of time but atleast it will screw him over the other way since he wont be able to get much in the way of credit etc in future.......

gazz
10-05-07, 10:23 AM
Not being funny stuart,but people like that have probably done it to a load of people and they cant find him.
so i think he needs to be taught a lesson.It dont take 2 mins to send a tex or private message.
I've been bumped before and when i knocked his door he was totally shocked and paid me back ...

ashtal
10-05-07, 05:15 PM
well done for incriminating yourself for anything that happens to this guy..

im not standing up for him , far from it but you NEED to take the correct actions to get your money back.

a CCJ will get you your costs + initial outlay back (possibly + intrest i cant remember) ok it might take a bit of time but atleast it will screw him over the other way since he wont be able to get much in the way of credit etc in future.......

How would i go about doing this then ?

draper
10-05-07, 05:36 PM
tbh i dont think he'd be bothered about a CCJ so its not a comeback is it, and besides most companies still give credit even with CCJ's ;)

just my 2pence worth :thumb:

Stuart
10-05-07, 05:59 PM
jsut airing the legal correct way of going about it :p rather than the stupid taking the law into your own hands route, esp with the courts in this day and age

JSeymour
10-05-07, 06:49 PM
county court judgement(CCJ) you have to pay for it/court costs, not all the money that has been taken will be paid back, he will obviously try and wiggle his way out of it and the balifs will add on extra to the amount he owes plus no one cares about them.

rallygareth
20-05-07, 07:49 PM
This guy has ripped me off to the tune of ?195 aswell. Is there anything we can do collectively?

adam c
20-05-07, 08:00 PM
where's he from?i have been scammed a fair bit of money and i know for sure the user uses this forum!just wondering if it is the same person but dont wanna give his name out in public if its a diffrent person

JSeymour
20-05-07, 08:07 PM
His name is Donald Bowness.

address 44 glenfyne park.

if someones ripped you off name them!

adam c
20-05-07, 08:13 PM
no its not him anyway.i would name him but then if he read this he would figure out who i was(i ve got a diffrent name on another forum the one he scammed me on:mad: :mad: )

JSeymour
20-05-07, 08:15 PM
people should name and shame. stops other users from getting ripped off!

adam c
20-05-07, 08:20 PM
okay okay...the person i got ripped of by is called gte_bad boi but i know for a fact he comes on here as sunny_jay(posted the 'pic of your missus thread not so long ago)ipaid him ?220 for a 310mm wilwood 4 pot brake kit and nothing came:mad: and he also scammed another user for roughly that amount i payed through paypal but have only got ?81.43 back so if i dont get the rest back i will take it to a small claims court

JSeymour
20-05-07, 08:53 PM
these people realy are scum! its cruel stealing money from people. i cant imagine anyone on here being able to afford having money taken like this(not that users on here are poor, but after i had over ?200 scammed off me i couldnt afford to pay for another set)

adam c_ does the user live near you?

adam c
20-05-07, 08:58 PM
no he lives in near coventry and i live in west yorkshire!i bought them thinking they were a bargain and it totally skint me and i was looking forward to them but they didnt even turn up:mad:

ashtal
20-05-07, 08:58 PM
Same address as the one i got

donald bowness
44 glenfyne park
ardrishaig
argyll
scotland
pa30 8hq

He owes me a power cap of ?55 back !

NovaLad
20-05-07, 09:06 PM
Err sunni_jay was supposed to be selling me side skirts and i was asking him for weeks for pics and never got any...

Also i have his account password.

NovaLad
28-05-07, 04:12 PM
Ok can people also stop sending him (SUNNI_JAY) emails through NL because they are going to my email account!!!

Reason they are going to my email account is because i paid for his(SUNNI_JAY) premium membership ages ago so needed to change his email associated with his account...

I also have access to his account so if it carries on i shall try and sort something out.l

draper
28-05-07, 05:27 PM
why would you buy someones NL account :wtf:

LMFAO

NovaLad
28-05-07, 05:29 PM
Narr you read it wrong lol ...

He gave me access to his account to sort his premium membership out.

And he sent me the money for it because he couldn't pay via paypal or something...

scorch312
16-06-16, 11:18 PM
Sorry to revive a very old post. But seams like this c*nt is back at it again. Paid 3.5k for complete c16xe throttle bodies ecu and loom and ive only received the engine minus everything that costs the money. Paid for this back in january yet still fuck all. I got all the bullsh*t of his family problems. Made the mistake of paying via bank transfer. Is there anything i can do to get my money back?does anyone know his full current adress so i can try and start making a small claims against him because this just inst on! If i wasnt at the other end of the country to him, i would pay him a visit!

Stuart
17-06-16, 07:53 AM
Is he a user on here?

Will F
17-06-16, 08:41 AM
So you paid £3500 via a bank transfer?? Oh wow.

totalnova
17-06-16, 08:56 AM
I wouldn't even pay 3.50 to somebody via bank transfer that I didn't know, no offence meet but you must be very trusting. I never buy anything that I can't pick up or pay only through PayPal. Good luck getting your money back.

Plug
17-06-16, 09:23 AM
Bank transfer! Good luck

sorry to hear there are people out there like this, but this guy hasn't been on here in years as he

Stuart
17-06-16, 09:30 AM
cant find any users on here matching the names suggested, aside from in the archives

This corsasport thread is old but has some details that might help track him down.
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=419781

kevy.m
17-06-16, 09:53 AM
Here ye go this is the scumbag.............;)

http://tdcmotorcare.co.uk/

He appears to have moved (again) premises to here...............

TDC Motorcare
Unit 1, Bellanoch Garage
Bellanoch
Near cairnbaan
PA31 8SN
Tel: 01546 830 070
Mob: 07884 375 146
Email: donald@tdcmotorcare.co.uk
Hours: M - F: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Sat: 7:30am – 12:00pm

Selling a c20xe on begay................trading under flatoutmotorsport

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rebuilt-C20xe-Race-Rally-Hill-climb-Piper-/231966882393?hash=item36024dba59:g:-JsAAOSwiYFXF31o

Pictures show the engine at the first garage (maybe old pics??)

I made him an offer a few weeks back & asking if we could do a cash deal & id pick it up totally blanked me!!

Stuart
17-06-16, 10:25 AM
Seems it might be different people lol