PDA

View Full Version : fastone16v ripped me off - how many more

Clean 2.0 nova
23-04-07, 10:20 PM
Well, I have come to realise that my parts I paid for (?365) from Fastone16v aren't coming.

This is because he has sold the same wheels to someone else who also hasn't recieved anything.

Since posting this on his thread other members are coming out of the woodwork that have also been ripped off. The good news is that some people have his address and I paid via paypal (though this doesn't guarantee i get money back). Please feel free to add any Info you have on this person or if you have been victim to this person. (also refer to his speedline alesio thread).

Stuart
23-04-07, 10:28 PM
as said in the other thread, raise the issue with paypal and they will refund you the money from his account (even sending him overdrawn if nessecary)

failing that CCJ the bastid

RJM25R
23-04-07, 10:34 PM
Lock thread please-there's no need for this.

Clean 2.0 nova
23-04-07, 10:38 PM
Paypal won't actually transfer the balance until he puts what will be his negative balance to zero (IMO). I have already started a claim with paypal and paid some of it to paypal with credit card.
Thanks for support - I'm just going to jump off a large bridge:cry:

hightower
23-04-07, 10:40 PM
course there is, thought this was meant to be a decent website not for scammers but actual enthusiasts that have parts they want, parts they want to sell and sound advice! why not get pi**ed of when ppl scam money out of you!

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 10:44 PM
course there is, thought this was meant to be a decent website not for scammers but actual enthusiasts that have parts they want, parts they want to sell and sound advice! why not get pi**ed of when ppl scam money out of you!

Because the majority of members go about this type of situation the right way!

I agree, not really any need for two threads slagging the guy off, yeah tell other people what he's done, but at least try ringing him/go round/PM/email ect before resorting to this!

Clean 2.0 nova
23-04-07, 10:45 PM
Lock thread please-there's no need for this.

Theres every need for this. I'm pissed off, because I don't like people that rip people off. This will make people wary of this person or anyone who sets up a new account from that area of Scotland.

hightower
23-04-07, 10:45 PM
i have done sent him over 6-7 when he has been online, we are just trying to find out who else he has scammed! okm what are your other bright ideas short of telling everyone on here about the situation?

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 10:50 PM
A nice simple post on the original thread saying what happened, then maybe admin/mods could lock it before everyone else jumps on the band wagon and starts an attack on the guy, could be a genuine reason, maybe not, but this won't resolve it, nor get your money back!

scottc1088
23-04-07, 10:50 PM
iv also got a paypal complaint for the ?300 i paid for the wheels, kets see what happens

Clean 2.0 nova
23-04-07, 10:51 PM
Because the majority of members go about this type of situation the right way!

I agree, not really any need for two threads slagging the guy off, yeah tell other people what he's done, but at least try ringing him/go round/PM/email ect before resorting to this!

What right way are you referring to: Buying - Went through Paypal, although not totally secure it is better than cheque / postal order etc.
I have already tried contacting this person, If I have to file a claim in the small claims court I will - I've done it before, I'll do it again.

This person doesn't deserve anything but slagging off!!

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 10:52 PM
Then surely you should take the higher ground and rise above 'play ground' tactics!

Either way, IMHO it doesn't warrant two threads!

EDIT*** three threads!

Clean 2.0 nova
23-04-07, 10:55 PM
So far were up to ?665, plus I know he has sold 2x other items to the same person at around ?200 each. Thats over ?1000 in his pocket. This has only been running for an hour on a monday night - I'm sure theres more.

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 10:57 PM
That may be the case, but 3 bloody threads on a car forum!

Yes i agree we should have a buyer beware post, but think it's unfair for people to attack someone who isn't there to defend themselves!

hightower
23-04-07, 10:58 PM
Sorry that were not all as big as that but we have no other alternatives except to give him some **** and make people aware of it, end of the day its not your money thats lost is it!

Then surely you should take the higher ground and rise above 'play ground' tactics!

EDIT*** three threads!

hightower
23-04-07, 10:59 PM
he's too busy spending our fu***ng money!

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 11:01 PM
There is mature ways of dealing with things though, like raising the issue with paypal, ect, but a simple, non aggresive post telling NL members what happened is suffice IMHO

RJM25R
23-04-07, 11:02 PM
Wat if his mum's died, and he's not been online? What if he's been disconnected on the internet? What if he's in the army and been posted unexpectedly to basra? What if?????
or??????

You can't just start posting loads of stuff and clogging up the site when you have bought something off a stranger and sent them money. There may be a genuine reason for it.... BUT if you're right, slagging people off on here won't make it any better. I'd understand if you'd written a thread WARNING everyone......

PAY BY CHEQUE, and you can trace the person via the police or the bank, back to the account the money went into.

Paypal? It's as safe as a home-made rollcage!

Dan 130
23-04-07, 11:02 PM
;)

EDIT*** three threads!

ok it does not warrant three threads , but without being rude you was very pissed off that they sent the wrong part for your monza twice atleast you got a part for your money;)

KPautomotive
23-04-07, 11:03 PM
i knew he was dodgy when i tried selling me management made by MBE & DTA!

they are different companies!

waster

Anyone got his address?

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 11:07 PM
RJM25R, well said!

Mallinova, you'll notice my thread is in the premium room, and i'm deffo not slagging anyone off from here!

If people have issues with him, then PM admin and raise the issue of having a buyer beware sticky in each section of NL trader!

Clean 2.0 nova
23-04-07, 11:07 PM
Wat if his mum's died, and he's not been online? What if he's been disconnected on the internet? What if he's in the army and been posted unexpectedly to basra? What if?????
or??????

He sold the same item to at least two differrent people, I don't care if he's had his genitles mauled off by a dog - that is'nt a mistake.

You can't just start posting loads of stuff and clogging up the site when you have bought something off a stranger and sent them money. There may be a genuine reason for it.... BUT if you're right, slagging people off on here won't make it any better. I'd understand if you'd written a thread WARNING everyone......

PAY BY CHEQUE, and you can trace the person via the police or the bank, back to the account the money went into.

Paypal? It's as safe as a home-made rollcage!

Paypal has to be paid into an account as well - you can't just print it off at the other end you know.

KPautomotive
23-04-07, 11:09 PM
i have his number if anyone wants it!

Clean_nova PM sent

Dan 130
23-04-07, 11:10 PM
RJM25R, well said!

Mallinova, you'll notice my thread is in the premium room, and i'm deffo not slagging anyone off from here!

If people have issues with him, then PM admin and raise the issue of having a buyer beware sticky in each section of NL trader!

see i knew i would sound rude i hope you know what i was trying to say without being offencive no hard feelings :thumb:

Mike
23-04-07, 11:11 PM
should have like MIG iirc, as in a sticked thread of trusted, and non trusted sellers :thumb:

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 11:12 PM
see i knew i would sound rude i hope you know what i was trying to say without being offencive no hard feelings :thumb:

Not at all, i just hate seeing this kind of thing, been on the recieving end of **** like this before, all because of stupid members lol

I'm a sarky bitch anyhoo so don't take offence at what i've said either :thumb:

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 11:12 PM
should have like MIG iirc, as in a sticked thread of trusted, and non trusted sellers :thumb:

Buyer beware, as i've tried to say a few times lol

Dan 130
23-04-07, 11:14 PM
deffinatley think a safe seller section is needed

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 11:15 PM
Then the thing to do is start a SENSIBLE thread in the suggestions bit, and everyone that agrees that it's needed can say so, and hopefully admin will deal with it!

Dan 130
23-04-07, 11:21 PM
well i have started a thread in the suggestions section all we need now is names put down of who's in favour of the idea

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 11:23 PM
Good man yourself!

If you guys want something to be done stop posting in this thread and get your names down in the thread Mallinova has done, or the whip comes out lol

RJM25R
23-04-07, 11:24 PM
He sold the same item to at least two differrent people, I don't care if he's had his genitles mauled off by a dog - that is'nt a mistake.

Can't he have two sets of wheels? Is that beyond your miniscule brain? Retard!

Paypal has to be paid into an account as well - you can't just print it off at the other end you know.

How come, if you're so clever, you've let yourself be done over? Other people have managed to keep a leash on they're attitude, and as you've already mentioned, they've been stung as well? I don't see any of them posting up 3 threads in general chat?

Cretin.

babi_bek
24-04-07, 12:47 AM
How come, if you're so clever, you've let yourself be done over? . niceee

Stuart
24-04-07, 07:56 AM
right then people chill the feck out.

Marland, this fastone seems to have sold the same stuff to several people..... thats not a "ohh someone died" circumstance.

With regards to the whole "good/bad" seller thing, we only provide a palce of sale, its no garuntee that whos selling stuff is legit/selling correctly described things etc. This very disussion is happening on MIG too as its becoming a problem for them aswell. All we can ask is that iffy looking FS threads get reported using the report thred button and someone will look into it.

also what good would banning a user (such as fastone) be once the scam has occured? They wouldnt be able to reply about anything and be comletely unable to resolve the issue (should they want to)

I belive its in the rules/t&c's of the site that we arent responsible for buyers or sellers (bar removing illegal looking ads lol)