PDA

View Full Version : In da Ghetto...

Martin
21-04-07, 05:55 PM
Well This is whats been happening in the "ghetto" Every calls everest road(my street)

Heard loads of shouting etc looked out the frotn window and this is what i see..

http://www.justopelvauxhall.com/forum/userpix/62_DSC00130_1.jpg

then this

http://www.justopelvauxhall.com/forum/userpix/62_DSC00131_1.jpg

And this

http://www.justopelvauxhall.com/forum/userpix/62_DSC00133_1.jpg

All in all.. there was 2x riot vans 2xSniffer Dog beemers 2x marked scoobys and about 500 chavs
What happend then..?

The corolla was said to be a drug dealers car etc so got checked over..

What was found..

?200 worth of weed
Bags of pills
few hunderd grams of coke
one Pistol
and some bats and metal bars

Right now i know your thinking they must of got shafted.....

BUT NO!! they got it all taken from them and was left to drive of.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

i was moments away from been arested to... i was complaining about them been let of for all that but if your caught going 34mph in a 30 you get bum raped..

i was slightly intoxicated and was advised to calm down :lol: :lol:

ade
21-04-07, 05:59 PM
lol

the bust was an excuse for the coppers to have a cruise!

doesnt need 2 scoobies for a bust - theyre just showing off now!

bet thet had the sirens on with a drum n bass beat in the background!

lol

burgo
21-04-07, 06:00 PM
check the posh pig cars, get ****ty old astras round this way

novabex
21-04-07, 06:01 PM
Haha. Madness.

vaughanmc
21-04-07, 06:01 PM
we have Focus Estates lol

and the cops sometimes cruise about on Mountain Bikes lol

novabex
21-04-07, 06:02 PM
I thought my area was bad when I had 15 year old chavs asking me if I wanted a gangbang whilst I was walking to the shops!!.... Ha.

You win though I think.

Martin
21-04-07, 06:10 PM
I thought my area was bad when I had 15 year old chavs asking me if I wanted a gangbang whilst I was walking to the shops!!.... Ha.

You win though I think.

meh this isnt the worst thing weve had

i live on one of the roughest estates in my town ive seen stabbing and peeps gettin shot at.. etc..

i get 5-6yr old chavs sayin there gonna rob ma car and set fire to my house.. right before i go to run them over lol

one day i'l get one of the bastids or they'l grow up and rob FTU lol lol

Breeny
21-04-07, 06:15 PM
lol reminds me of when a similar thing happenned one evening at my Mum & Dads.

Now my folks live in a nice little cul de sac in an expensive area etc..

Now imagine 2 police helicopters with massive lights shining on a house, a whole load of police cars and a load of armed police lollollol

My old man went out to see what was going on as he's a copper...

Apparently some of the lads in the house opposite were pissing about with a water pistol in a petrol station and the owner called the police.. dip ****s lol

Martin
21-04-07, 06:22 PM
fpmsl

Spudly
21-04-07, 06:45 PM

i live on one of the roughest estates in my town ive seen stabbing and peeps gettin shot at.. etc..

Oh yeah ya tell me this after ive been to yours a few times now then lol, fair play i thought it looked a bit gangland round there but hey lol,
Why the hell did the donut munchers let them go though theyre only gonna go get more drugs and carry on as normal, coppers are ghey!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Novadex
21-04-07, 07:11 PM
There is no way in this world that they would have been left to drive off..
you would get banged up for the coke alone. If sold in G`s it would add up to about ?9000!! thats at least 7 years.
You would be arrested for Bearing Arms, Possesion and intent to supply.

lee coley
21-04-07, 07:11 PM

i get 5-6yr old chavs sayin there gonna rob ma car and set fire to my house.. right before i go to run them over lol

one day i'l get one of the bastids or they'l grow up and rob FTU lol lol

were do you live?town?city?

Martin
21-04-07, 07:12 PM
There is no way in this world that they would have been left to drive off..
you would get banged up for the coke alone. If sold in G`s it would add up to about ?9000!! thats at least 7 years.
You would be arrested for Bearing Arms, Possesion and intent to supply.

So am lyin? and all the cop cars are photoshop'd in?

Martin
21-04-07, 07:13 PM
were do you live?town?city?

Ashby, S****horpe... North lincs

****ing word cencore Scun-thorpe

lee coley
21-04-07, 07:19 PM
theres a scun-thorpe near me thats a **** hole aswell,haha,i live in maltby thats an every day thing!!

lee coley
21-04-07, 07:20 PM
did you see elvis? In da Ghetto!

Novadex
21-04-07, 07:43 PM
So am lyin? and all the cop cars are photoshop'd in?

no, im not saying your lyin.. im saying you have herd somehting wrong. I dont care what you say or where your from, if you get cought with all that then your going down. What could you posably say to get away with it?

Philsutton
21-04-07, 10:29 PM
They were probably black so arresting them for carry guns would have been seen as being racist.

Novadex
21-04-07, 10:31 PM
They were probably black so arresting them for carry guns would have been seen as being racist.

lmao

babi_bek
21-04-07, 10:49 PM

hahahahaha quality sound about right aswell lol

draper
22-04-07, 11:49 AM
theres no way theyd be simply let off !! some nice motors tho lol

stuartp
22-04-07, 12:03 PM
theres no way theyd be simply let off !! some nice motors tho lol

Where were they???

Jon_nova1
22-04-07, 12:08 PM
we've not had anything as bad as that, theres a shop that has a buzzer on the outside to let customers in because they've been robbed that many times lol

oh and not forgetting when someone jacked a securitas van and got away with just over three quarters of a million pound lol

dannyb
22-04-07, 12:09 PM
How much crime do you reckon happened when that tied up 2 of the cops wagons and 4 of their cars?! I was at a drive through during the England Portugal match and a bunch of lads were tooling about over the way in B&Q car park when 3 cop cars turned up. In the meantime, the pubs chucked out and parts of Bognor were a mass of violence and criminal damage!

Markyc
22-04-07, 03:42 PM
i feel sorry for u up that way wiv scooby's n beemers 4 pig cars!! aint got a hope in hell of gettin away!! lol lol lol

Martin
22-04-07, 03:55 PM
Seen a corsa wipe the floor with the bimmas and the scoobs was just behind them.. a few mates know the coppers hu driev them and they had a lilplay ;)

Martin
22-04-07, 03:56 PM
its the tuned unmarked one we need to watch out for.. just over 300bhp lol

big gra
22-04-07, 05:04 PM
wow scoobys as police cars, all we have are poolice land rovers and range rovers up here in farmer land!

Ian
22-04-07, 06:15 PM
i feel sorry for u up that way wiv scooby's n beemers 4 pig cars!! aint got a hope in hell of gettin away!! lol lol lol
:mf:

Stanley
22-04-07, 06:23 PM
http://file013b.bebo.com/15/large/2006/08/17/12/861830942a1734318074b56163629l.jpg

Tilly
22-04-07, 09:11 PM
lol reminds me of when a similar thing happenned one evening at my Mum & Dads.

Now my folks live in a nice little cul de sac in an expensive area etc..

My old man went out to see what was going on as he's a copper...

awww i can vouch for that his mum looked after me well by putting a wicked hot water bottle in my bed after a night out clubbing

Breeny
22-04-07, 09:21 PM
pmsl..

My old man still goes on about how much you two laughed when you found them in your beds lol

Don't think he's ever going to let me forget that night :tard:

Tilly
23-04-07, 12:35 PM
pmsl..

My old man still goes on about how much you two laughed when you found them in your beds lol

Don't think he's ever going to let me forget that night :tard:

it was quality, send my love to them both

Matt2107
23-04-07, 03:13 PM
Nice pics.... did the scoobies have blue neons underneath?

Whats the deal with the continental style police livery?

Kinky Monza
23-04-07, 03:21 PM
I'm just glad it didn't happen when i came up for the engine, it would've been hilarious if Alex the bunny boiler got arrested for reckless driving lol