PDA

View Full Version : great ice deal

cjslack
20-04-07, 06:12 PM
:) im not selling this but this deal is great. I just purchased 1 yesterday and have now just got to wait for it.

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/5052.html

what you all think

cjslack
20-04-07, 06:16 PM
only downside is ?15 postage and packaging:(

but still great price

pmitch5
12-05-07, 09:17 AM
its not bad for somewhere to start, but get what you pay for :)

cjslack
14-05-07, 11:14 AM
installed it recently. sounds great

Lucky Luke!
15-05-07, 12:10 AM
Yeah really wicked cool! and in a few months you'll realise why it was only 130 quid!

L14MNP
15-05-07, 11:48 AM
ha ha lol

'deal'

cjslack
15-05-07, 11:52 AM
you know not everyone has ??? to spend on there car. i think this is a good system for the money i paid for it. and i dont need people that have ??? being annoying because they think its crap. if you dont have anything good/nice to say dont say anything at all.

grow up a bit

philly
15-05-07, 02:02 PM
for 130 notes its alright to start off but it would have been better with a jbl sub either the old "1000w" sub or new one. no way it would have cost 399 separately to buy! what jokers!

look at buying different sub an selling on that kenwood one imo and change them 6x9's with some components! bog standard package with a few trades and sales should get you a better setup for probably only 10 quid more

L14MNP
15-05-07, 04:24 PM
front comps, half decent sub and 4ch amp is what you should have for starters IMO

Phoenix gold or infinity maybe for decent low budget co-ax/comps

cjslack
15-05-07, 04:36 PM
why get components. 300w 6x9s are good. 1000w subs sounds like a good idea. might do that. not sure though because i dont really want to start messing it around. what would be the difference between the kenwood 600w sub and jbl 1000w sub though.

i know seperatly is costs about ?180.

gto 4000 is a 4channel amp so got that right.

turbojolt
15-05-07, 04:59 PM
word of warning car audio soloutions are rubbish you only have to ask around to find people that have been ripped of for used and rubbish equiment

cjslack
15-05-07, 05:07 PM
car audio soloutions. what you mean.

thanks for warning though

Lucky Luke!
15-05-07, 05:50 PM
i think this is a good system for the money i paid for it

"thinking" you know it all is why these companys do deals like this, because the people that are buying them don't know any better.

i dont need people that have ??? being annoying because they think its crap.

I dont have loads of money, i just didnt waste what i did have on ****, i worked harder and saved longer to get what i had, so fcuk you.

if you dont have anything good/nice to say dont say anything at all.

You asked for our opinions.

why get components. 300w 6x9s are good.

NO THEY AREN'T!!!!! for god sake!!!!

grow up a bit

I don't want to, so there.

L14MNP
15-05-07, 05:59 PM
6x9's aren't 300w rms anyway...

We're telling you the best way to spend very little money mate

If you don't want to know then fcuk off and keep wasting money on cheap piss poor powered rubbish.

Lucky Luke!
15-05-07, 10:26 PM
Thanks liam, glad someone is on my wavelength! I know i come across pis*y as fcuk but seriously, after 5 years working in car audio i hate guys that come in wanting big power and ace results for fcuk all, IT DOESNT HAPPEN!!!! if you want good results be prepared to spend the money, not everyone has daddys credit card to pay for it all, so instead of wasting your money on rubbish that will break in a few weeks all we advise is to wait a little longer, save a little more and get something that will sound good and last. I must have had like 10 guys a week like yourself asking if we can price match max power mags and the answer is always no, cos we dont sell cheap tat!!!!!!!

cjslack
16-05-07, 05:45 PM
i like it. cant be bothered to spend any more money.if it break i can send it back on warrenty.

and if your going to say something is crap...EXPLAIN WHY ITS CRAP!!!!
not just oh its going to break in a few weeks.

Lucky Luke!
16-05-07, 06:13 PM
OKAY THEN YOU SARCASTIC FCUK! its going to break because its poorly made, has unrealistic ratings, and is mass producted to appeal to C0ck heads like you! Oh and by the way, you will NEVER get anything back on warranty, they will always say you've run it to hard if it blows, so dont go thinking you can use that one TRUST me!!!!!

cjslack
16-05-07, 06:37 PM
ok fine so it isnt a great ice deal. but iv got it now. i like it. and if it break oh well **** happens. so stop swearing at me. because i do not apreciate it. what gives you the right to swear at me. i havent sworn directly at you.

if you cant put across your point without swearing like a trooper then you really need to grow up a bit.

you dont know anything about me, therefore you cant say that im a "cockhead" or "sarcastic ****". i was being sarcastic because if someone thinks that something is **** that have to explain why. not just say its ****.

also why should i trust you. dont know a thing about you only that you like to swear and need to grow up.

also if someone from management reads this can they please delete the thread. thanks

Lucky Luke!
16-05-07, 11:08 PM
Okay apologises for the swearing, but you guys wind me up, newbie's coming on asking for advise, we give it to you, then you throw it back in our face thinking you knew better all along anyway! If thats the case why ask for our advise? And trust me, i know car audio and electrics. Ask anyone on here's opinion.

Jack
16-05-07, 11:09 PM
IMO you're just a big cheese :p

Lucky Luke!
17-05-07, 04:44 PM
Big Cheese??? Lol

I do apologise for being so aggresive tho, a few rough days i've just had eh....

cjslack
17-05-07, 06:14 PM
sorry had a bit of a hard time in personal life at the moment. getting wound up myself. no offence meant.

lol what you mean a big cheese

Lucky Luke!
17-05-07, 10:12 PM
Thats what i wanna know, big cheese??? Yeah personal **** getting on top of me, auntie died yesterday and i'm stuck in Romania and cant get back for the funeral so a little scratchy!!!!!