PDA

View Full Version : Digi dash help

Anonymous
01-01-02, 05:49 PM
I have a bit of a problem with my digi dash. Today me and a friend attempted to do a mk2 dash swap and install a set of digital clocks at the same time.With the old mk1 dash out the way we connected up all the wires from the nova loom to the astra plugs. I used the wiring diagram found on vauxnova.co.uk. We were a bit confused about the trailer tell-tale light as it was a black one, the same as all the lives, so we put all the blacks together. All the connections were made, and so we gave the dash a go. The dash itself worked, but it didn't light up. You could see it doing it's start-up sequence if you put a light behind it. The bulbs in the back were taken from my GTE clocks as I didn't have any in the digi dash. Does anybody have any idea why the dash didn't light up? Is it broken or do I need special bulbs for the digi clocks? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We like a smooth behind

Anonymous
01-01-02, 07:07 PM
the digi clock illuminiation ones are hallogen but the std ones should work ok.. just be a bit dim

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
03-01-02, 11:42 AM
I had to use new ones in my, from a vauxhall dealer. (very expensive for just a bulb)