PDA

View Full Version : Would not be a happy bunny !!

BigStan
17-04-07, 06:37 PM
If you came out in the morning and saw the result of this !!

W*NKERS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTBA2lZLERE&mode=related&search=)

Dan 130
17-04-07, 06:39 PM
what pricks i would really draw blood from somewhen if i saw them doing that to my car ****s

Dar
17-04-07, 07:51 PM
lol in the rally world they are known as "roll-over-nova's" this proves why...turn the steering wheel doing anything over 25mph and they just tip over..lmao
lol I love the internet, its full of retards. I've never heard of that expression in the rallying world.

I hope all involved in that video get the same happen to them but three times worse! That was probably someones pride and joy:(

NovaLad
17-04-07, 07:52 PM
****ing bunch of ****ers...

Novadex
17-04-07, 08:04 PM
:tosser:

Nick
17-04-07, 08:18 PM
lol I love the internet, its full of retards. I've never heard of that expression in the rallying world.

I hope all involved in that video get the same happen to them but three times worse! That was probably someones pride and joy:(

Mee too...

Infact all the Rallying people i know, and have spoken to (which is quite a few) all comment on how well handeling they are (once on decent suspension).... Far surpasing the 205GTi which everyone seems to do up the tailpipe.

Philsutton
17-04-07, 09:04 PM
I hope they die of penis cancer

Jack
17-04-07, 09:20 PM
Ahh, but Colin McRae rallied a Sport, yes? No doubt thats where the rumours of Novas being easy to crash started. Feck, put him on a whale with a steering wheel and he'd crash it.

I hope they die of penis cancer
LMFAO!

Alex.
17-04-07, 09:24 PM
I still fail to see the logic in doing something that's gonna get you into some form of sh!t, filming it, and putting it on youtube. :roll:

Philsutton
17-04-07, 09:28 PM
Retards being just that arent very intelligent, getting in trouble is out weighed by getting massive respeck from their home boys

Jack
17-04-07, 09:34 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/Alig-respect.jpg

Jon_nova1
17-04-07, 11:38 PM
what complete tools, im glad mines stupidly low so that couldn't happen, i hope they die

but did anyone else notice how dodgily parked that nova was? on the side of a road on its own?

Matt2107
18-04-07, 10:25 AM
Probably a set up

Lee
18-04-07, 10:45 AM
Blatantly a setup.

Unfortunately, videos like that attract the bunch of chav nova owners who still cant afford to buy a saxo.

'Mine handles wickid, i can go round roundabouts at 60'

Plebs, i can do roundabouts at 60 in the Transit LOL

Jack
18-04-07, 11:53 AM
'Mine handles wickid, i can go round roundabouts at 60'
"... on ma roof" lol

SRlew
18-04-07, 12:30 PM
Plebs, i can do roundabouts at 60 in the Transit LOL

LMAO lol

goldengraham
18-04-07, 09:19 PM
pmsl,

what tw@ts! need to grow up and get a life PRICKS

parrycakes
19-04-07, 08:57 PM
i just dont understand people some times

dannyb
20-04-07, 05:22 PM

Ha ha, theres a 'Nova appreciation society on Facebook, with two nobbers who think that Novas are the worst handling cars in the world lol I expect they are just p*ss takers and its me rising to the bait though! If you use facebook, come on and give them a piece of your mind!

As for the video, i genuinely hope its a set up, thats a c*ntish thing to do to any car that belongs to someone. That car could be somebodys livelihood.