PDA

View Full Version : Hands up...

Lynsey
17-04-07, 05:26 PM
Right. I'm not fcuking impressed :mad: I haven't been sleeping particually well recently, mainly due to my stoner brother getting up making sausage sarnis and melting chocolate at 5am :confused: But last night, was having a really good kip (well needed as I had my BIG boss visiting today).
That was until My phone started ringing at 4.12am, 4.15am, 4.17am, 4.18am, 4.24am, 4.25am then finally at 4.36am :mad:
When I checked my phone I had missed calls from 07914329317 2.12am and 2.27am which I had slept through.
I also had 2 messages, one saying "What do you think you are doing ringing me at this time you. Cocky bitch i will give you 99p for your nova with ur sh**ty fiberglass bumpers on"
I hadn't rang anyone, I checked my calls to see incase i had leant on my phone but I don't even have the number saved. And I have never owned fibreglass bumpers in my life!!
The second one said "Wanna race tomorrow u ya fat s**g hahahahahaha" :(
Anyway, I'm not too bothered by the insults... Just the fact that the cheeky git disturbed my sleep. :mad:
He got my number from my 'for sale' thread (I have now removed the number...) I have an idea who it is * He chose the wrong time of the month to mess with me!I pack a decent punch so wait to watch him picking up his teeth at PV :thumb:

*Yes that prick... Gaskell :tosser:

Kinky Monza
17-04-07, 05:59 PM
Fecking hell Lynz! i'd have gone bonkers!

I'll gladly hold him down for you though lol

As for you being fat??? slightly confused by that!

I really hope he gets some abuse back from with held numbers, serve the moron right for not with holding his!

Jack
17-04-07, 06:01 PM
Could be anyone if you put your number in the thread, one of the many trolls that comes on the forum. But yeah, probably Gaskell lol

Get your own back by pumping the number into a load of gay chat text sites :thumb:

Lynsey
17-04-07, 06:05 PM
Could be anyone, and the spelling wasn't as bad as Gaskell's usual infantile crap. But it was him. I know it!

macc nova
17-04-07, 06:06 PM
u, jamie and chad should nick all his wheel bolts at pv so he hopefully crashes on the way home

Lynsey
17-04-07, 06:06 PM
Fecking hell Lynz! i'd have gone bonkers!

I'll gladly hold him down for you though lol

:thumb:

Lynsey
17-04-07, 06:08 PM
u, jamie and chad should nick all his wheel bolts at pv so he hopefully crashes on the way home

haha lol I wouldn't do anything like that, wouldn't want anyone else being hurt :roll: Just him, in the face, very hard! :thumb:

Kinky Monza
17-04-07, 06:20 PM
I can see the toilets getting taken up all day by NL members bog flushing people lol

ANDYRACER
17-04-07, 06:22 PM
*******! :( :(

kevster
17-04-07, 06:25 PM
not good :( i hate being woke up !!!! makes me well moody lol

Alex.
17-04-07, 06:29 PM
:( We should all hassle him.

Stuart
17-04-07, 06:44 PM
and you have ACTUAL proof it was gaskell how?

Mike.
17-04-07, 06:47 PM
i don't think she has any actual proof stu, could just be a gut feeling.....

Lynsey
17-04-07, 06:47 PM
Well, I was on msn, he started giving me ****... Like calling me a fat slag and saying he wanted to race me. So I blocked him. A bit too much of a coincidence. I never said I had any ACTUAL proof did I?

Mike
17-04-07, 07:06 PM
im with RJ :thumb:

ive blagged a few varoius sim cards from orange, 02 and T-mobile if you want one?? Can have it for feck all if you want to change your number?

BigStan
17-04-07, 07:09 PM
What a tit !

I would be ****ed off, cant you phone the network and get the number blocked ?

Lynsey
17-04-07, 07:22 PM
Thanks, I will let you know :D
And yeah probibly, on my last phone I could block a number without calling them, haven't worked out this one yet though. I will see what happens anyway. Anything he can do, I can do better ;)

Lynsey
17-04-07, 07:45 PM
Now I am getting phone calles "fat bitch" etc... He obviously doesn't know my shaolin style lol But as above... He doesn't know what he has started here lol lol lol Not that I'm going to air it across an internet forum though lol
And another text... "U fat fuk il smash u come race me cocky bitch u pissed me off u slaag"
I might just go so that I can crack him lol... though I'd take my bro as he is a meaty mofo ;)

steve.hicks
17-04-07, 07:48 PM
Get your own back by pumping the number into a load of gay chat text sites
I really hope he gets some abuse back from with held numbers, serve the moron right for not with holding his!

I'm with you on this Lynz! Just pummel the No. with a NL of withhelds!!!!!!!

NovaLad
17-04-07, 08:02 PM
Where does he live ? postcodde?

gazz
17-04-07, 08:14 PM
i think we should all call him at silly hour's through the night...:thumb:

Philsutton
17-04-07, 09:21 PM
I have an idea who it is * He chose the wrong time of the month to mess with me!I pack a decent punch so wait to watch him picking up his teeth at PV :thumb:

*Yes that prick... Gaskell :tosser:

lol that guy is going to have a face like a pineapple if he ever goes to pv with the amount of people that are going to smash his face in. He's said numberous times that he's going to smack me up as well lmfao. Plus im sure someone has his address somewhere. He moans about everyone treating him like a tool but doesnt seem to want to improve on that.

Mike
17-04-07, 09:41 PM
lol that guy is going to have a face like a pineapple if he ever goes to pv with the amount of people that are going to smash his face in. He's said numberous times that he's going to smack me up as well lmfao. Plus im sure someone has his address somewhere. He moans about everyone treating him like a tool but doesnt seem to want to improve on that.

agreed :D hes going to get his face utterly fcuked up lol

macc nova
17-04-07, 10:46 PM
what a turnip

Kinky Monza
17-04-07, 11:29 PM
But surely he can read this thread even though he's been banned again???

Personally, i'd love to see him be a real man and start an arguement with a BLOKE instead of trying to make himself look superior over a female! he's obviously got issues with his life by telling the majority of NL that they need to sort their life out!

As for his number going onto gay sites, i'm working on it lol

I really hope he gets some bum love off a guy equally as big as Ron Jeremy lol

longeysgsi
18-04-07, 06:01 AM
how lucky is he that i work nights all week evey week with not much to do, think i will put his number in speed dial and ring him every 15 mins and wake the little **** up. lol

longeysgsi
18-04-07, 06:04 AM
lol haha someone sounded very sleepy on the 6 am wake up call think i woke him. lol :thumb:

Lee
18-04-07, 09:48 AM
PMSL awesome lol

SRlew
18-04-07, 09:54 AM
not good :( i hate being woke up !!!! makes me well moody lol

lol same here!
little b*****d!

longeygsi good idea mate! i got no job and am fairly bored lol

Novadex
18-04-07, 09:56 AM
What a Nob Jock! Some people dont ever grown up...

ANDYRACER
18-04-07, 02:32 PM
lol haha someone sounded very sleepy on the 6 am wake up call think i woke him. lol :thumb:

lol lol :thumb:

Iain
18-04-07, 03:33 PM
I guess you found a way to prove it was Gaskell if he's banned. If not here he kind of admits it lol

(14:43:57) Gaskell: im banned off nl again
(14:46:17) Iain: Haha
(14:46:24) Iain: What for this time?
(14:47:25) Gaskell: giving ****

novabex
18-04-07, 03:35 PM
What a prune.

Lynsey
18-04-07, 08:42 PM

Nice one :D

mowgli
18-04-07, 10:03 PM
Just put his number on every double glazing, timeshare & investment opportunity website...............

goldengraham
18-04-07, 10:16 PM
pmsl nice one, might give it a ring when i wake up for an earliy start at work tommorow, i got 4 free orange sim cards lying about with bit of credit on them, use them lol :)

longeysgsi
18-04-07, 10:32 PM
i think someone can have a 3 am wake up call in the morning mite see if i can get a little chat out of him, what shall i try sell him lol lol

draper
18-04-07, 10:33 PM
a bellend modification lol

longeysgsi
18-04-07, 10:42 PM
lmao anyone no his real name.

draper
18-04-07, 10:52 PM
james

Lucky Luke!
19-04-07, 04:32 PM
Ring him at like 3 in the morning asking if he is still breaking a capri! ha ha ha