PDA

View Full Version : Flush Tailgate

Anonymous
17-10-00, 09:30 AM
I am flushing the tailgate on my nova at present, only thing is, what do i do with the number plate, and how the fuck do i light it, cos ive got a novadose kit i dont really wanna be chopping it all apart... any ideas would be grateful. I thought perhaps of a backlit on cut and recessed into the bottom of the rear bumper but im not sure..... perhaps a stick on one.. who knows

Anonymous
17-10-00, 09:40 AM
I have a stick on one, I have fitted small lights in the rear boot handle to light it, just an idea.

Anonymous
17-10-00, 03:38 PM
my nova has just been done it looks the muts nuts my bloke done it for me he flushed the whole tailgate and put the boot on a solanoid (switch)and put two interior lamps (you can get them from motormania, a1 motorspares those sorts of places for £2.50 for two wicked price for something that will look ass wicked as the price!!!!! HGope thgis helps if not get back to me and i will send u some photos to help u x.

Anonymous
17-10-00, 06:14 PM
i have just stuck the plate onto the bottom ov my bumper and left the light out compleatley (ooo im sooo bad!)

i havent got a clue what im gonna do wiv mine yet

Anonymous
18-10-00, 11:31 AM
i have done it to my novadose rear bumper and i have put 2 lights from a transit van on it just under the first lip,then i put some metal brackets behind the number plate to make it sit straight. i hope this helps, or just e-mail me if you want any more advise dan