PDA

View Full Version : FAO pompey18

Matt GTE
13-04-07, 10:56 PM
Lee have you received my 2 pm's regarding the central locking kit that I paid you for by Paypal on March 21st but have not yet received? I have not received a response to either.

Thanks,
Matt.

Matt GTE
15-04-07, 03:31 PM
PM number 3 sent. Is anybody else waiting for parts from Lee?

G-MANS
15-04-07, 09:28 PM
Over a year ago I sent a ?20 cheque to this #### for GTE 6 dial clocks and recieved nothing. He said he sent them but obviously was talking s##t. Rang him over 100 times and he just ignored me. At the time I was extremely annoyed and would have loved to "hurt him badly " if he lived nearer to me. Im over it now but if I ever meet him, god help him! (glad I got that off my chest).

Hope you get your goods off him mate, and I hope hes got his act together.

Jack
15-04-07, 09:31 PM
Last Activity: Today 08:02 PM

Maybe he needs a xxx_nova_xxx style "you have a pm!!!!1!!!!7!95!!" thread lol

NovaLad
15-04-07, 09:44 PM
Err i mite be able to trace his mobile number if you want him kicked in ? lol

Matt GTE
15-04-07, 11:06 PM
Over a year ago I sent a ?20 cheque to this #### for GTE 6 dial clocks and recieved nothing. He said he sent them but obviously was talking s##t. Rang him over 100 times and he just ignored me. At the time I was extremely annoyed and would have loved to "hurt him badly " if he lived nearer to me. Im over it now but if I ever meet him, god help him! (glad I got that off my chest).

Hope you get your goods off him mate, and I hope hes got his act together.
It would seem we're not the only ones, had a PM off somebody else about him earlier. Do bad sellers not get dealt with on this site or do they just not get reported?

BTW I received a reply to PM number 3 but it was just my own PM quoted straight back at me so I can only assume I'm wasting my time and have been ripped off... it's only ?20 but that isn't the point. People like this should not be allowed to trade on the site imo... they wouldn't be on the other forums I use.

Dave.
15-04-07, 11:12 PM
thisll work

POMPEY

YOU HAVE PM!!

R1CH
15-04-07, 11:25 PM
Unlucky mate, i reckon that if theres a user that f*cks someone over & refuses to reply to PMs ect ... then they should just get banned from the site, simple as !!

Rich

NovaLad
15-04-07, 11:26 PM
We should trace his I.P, And go kick him in lol

Kinky Monza
15-04-07, 11:28 PM
And if this guy does get kicked in, you've posted it up on a public forum for all to see lol clever

NovaLad
15-04-07, 11:30 PM
lol i wasn't planning on joining you lol ... wouldn't mind seeing it on youTestTube though ..

Jack
16-04-07, 10:05 AM
As has been said in previous threads of this nature, if the user is banned from the site it removes the main way for people to contact them (i.e. PM); and its a little like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Unfortunately there's not a lot admin can do about it, essentially sales on here are private transactions between individual users.

btw most IP addresses these days for home users are dynamic so an IP trace will probably just lead you to his ISP and no further lol