PDA

View Full Version : well i never

nonova
13-04-07, 10:49 AM
:mad: whats all this bout NO pimpin!??!?!?!?! thats what cars are made for! speshly novas!:thumb:

Iain
13-04-07, 10:50 AM
Are you drunk?

nonova
13-04-07, 10:56 AM
whys that?everybody saying to me you aint gonna put body kit on it and all that!!

Iain
13-04-07, 10:57 AM
Well it's a preference of a lot of Nova owners on here. If you want to put an enormous fibreglass bodykit on it and impress the school girls in your area then go for it.

nonova
13-04-07, 11:00 AM
why would i want to impress school girls for?? and whats the point in your car its got NO SHOW AND NO GO!

novabex
13-04-07, 11:02 AM
Haha. You just dont understand nova's obviously.

Iain
13-04-07, 11:02 AM
Well I doubt you'll impress many proper Nova enthusiasts with a fibreglass bodykit. And if you're talking about my personal car then there's no need for that; why spend hundreds on a bodykit which can be saved for when you can insure a bigger engine?

Jack
13-04-07, 11:05 AM
PIMPIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/shed1.jpg

nonova
13-04-07, 11:07 AM
How Sad Is This Website Then?!? Whats The Point Of Driving Around In A Tin Can A 1.2 Tin Can At That If It Just Stantard Piece Of ****?if I Wanna Drive Around In A Fast Car Id Burrow Ma Sisters Rs Turbo

novabex
13-04-07, 11:10 AM
Haha. An RS turbo has 130/140 bhp doesnt it?

Nova GTE is about 110?

Wouldnt want to drive a ford piece of **** anyway.

Dar
13-04-07, 11:11 AM
How Sad Is This Website Then?!? Whats The Point Of Driving Around In A Tin Can A 1.2 Tin Can At That If It Just Stantard Piece Of ****?if I Wanna Drive Around In A Fast Car Id Burrow Ma Sisters Rs Turbo

Thats not a fast carlol

Iain
13-04-07, 11:11 AM
I'd rather drive around in a standard 1.2 than a "pimped" 1.2 with bodykit and neons. If you looked around a bit you'll find plenty of powerful Novas anyway.

novabex
13-04-07, 11:12 AM
Now get off this website you ****er chav.

Iain
13-04-07, 11:13 AM
lol

nonova
13-04-07, 11:13 AM
better then a standard nova you lot obviously cannot afford to do em up so that why you dont like it?? why put pictures of done up cars on here and says there nice if you dont like em?what car do you drive then hussy?or you on here to try and get a bit of sex?

novabex
13-04-07, 11:20 AM
Oh dear. You don't know what you in for starting on me.

I don't reply to body kitted cars usually. I dont say they are nice if I do reply. I give my honest opinion.

I have a nova. Yes it may be a 1.2 at the moment.. but I love her to pieces and I wouldnt stick **** plastic all over her and ruin her.

Yes. Sex. Thats why I am on here.

I'm not a nova enthusiast at all. And I definatly don't have show room brochures and a nova door in my bedroom.

Dar
13-04-07, 11:23 AM
So Mr Troll what do you drive?
However I suspect that you can't yet. Easter holidays for the kiddies + boredom + internet connection = You!

Im sure when you grow up you will be driving a elenty million bhp Skyline with a fat body kit etc etc:D

or you on here to try and get a bit of sex?

Don't tell me you don't need to bother looking for it because you can just go and have some with your sister:thumb:

Jack
13-04-07, 11:23 AM
Yes, novas are sh!t, but tacking silly bodykits on makes them look sh!tter - been there, done that. My old hatch had a kit, I liked it at the time but I've grown up now lol

what car do you drive then hussy?or you on here to try and get a bit of sex?
LMFAO! lol lol lol

Nova GTE is about 110?
100 as standard, and unless well maintained it'll probably have dropped a few off on the way.

novabex
13-04-07, 11:26 AM
Thanks jack. It was a round about guess. Still rather have a GTE than a S2 RST!

nonova
13-04-07, 11:26 AM
haha dont know what im in for haha dnt make me laugh you silly little bitch! 1.2 at the moment? what is it going to do grow a new decent engine??? you talk bout the peice of **** like its a person get a life you ****! can you only get sex through pretending you liike a bloke and on the internet ? you must be a rite dog!And yer im a chav rather that then sum poor little ****er who pretends their something their not and that they dnt like doing up cars because they can only just afford the petrol to run em!

novabex
13-04-07, 11:29 AM
Haha. I can afford to insure an RS turbo if I wanted to. But I dont want to.

At the moment yes. I've got a 1.4SR engine that I'm rebuilding over the summer. Grow a new engine? What are they teaching kids at school these days?

Pretending I'm like a bloke?? What? Are you on crack?

A dog? Maybe but that personal opinion isn't it really.

Pillar
13-04-07, 11:32 AM
:mf::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosse r::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

nonova
13-04-07, 11:33 AM
yer rebuilding a engine haha your a joke! and 1.4 is still **** where ya dump vaules? have you ever drove a rs?? her other car is a 306 cab 2.0 and its much faster then that it would do a beaten up old gte no prob i dnt need to come on the internet to get sex becuase i can get it wenever i want!

Dar
13-04-07, 11:35 AM
i dnt need to come on the internet to get sex becuase i can get it wenever i want!
We have already established that you have sex with your sister.

Look skidmark. Your not really very good at this trolling lark are you. Why not put up a piccy of your car so we can see what your driving.

I will save you the bother. Here is your transport in all its glory!!lol
http://www.joujoubaby.com/images/Tricycle-Sky-Princess_W36-002-05-010.gif
PIMPIN!!!

Jack
13-04-07, 11:36 AM
where ya dump vaules?
Yeah bex, all engines need DVs to be great, everybody knows that

I heart this thread lol

novabex
13-04-07, 11:36 AM
Haha. Wheres my dump valves. Turbos aren't everything you know. I bet you dont even know how a turbo works. Go on tell me what an actuator is?

Yes I've driven an RS. My ex had one.

Also driven a 320bhp GTiR.

You really are a BELLEND!! Hahaha.

I think we have another gaskell on our hands boys and girls!

Pillar
13-04-07, 11:37 AM
woooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh WAHOO! GET AN ELECTRIC ONE LOL

novabex
13-04-07, 11:38 AM
Sabre EDV! Pimpin yo! Max power reccomended!

Dar
13-04-07, 11:38 AM
I think we have another gaskell on our hands boys and girls!

Nah Gaskell was way better than this caramel wheelspin.

nonova
13-04-07, 11:41 AM
no seriously what is the point in driving around in a nova that looks like a crap? all novas look old and **** if there standard! even if they do go like **** of a shovel whats the point so you can drive really fast in a rusty tin can and get ya licence taking of ya or kill someone??and those with 1.2 and 1.4 are even sadder!! look at you all getting upset because i dont agree with you!!!****s!!

novabex
13-04-07, 11:43 AM
I'm not upset. Just think its extremely funny. We all love our novas (most of the time). Doesn't mean you have to.

nonova
13-04-07, 11:44 AM
your all rite i dnt give a **** bout how fast it is along as i look good! which i always do!

novabex
13-04-07, 11:45 AM
Oh and people often make them really fast for track/rally use.

Stanley
What do you drive?

How old are you?

What brought you to Novaload?

Terri-ann
Something tells me you have had your ass whiped by a nova and you didnt like it!!!!
Get a life!

Jack
13-04-07, 11:46 AM
look at you all getting upset because i dont agree with you!!!****s!!
hey, I didn't disagree lol

Boo, my car is fast AND looks good. Oh noes, I must make it slower lol

Dar
13-04-07, 11:47 AM
Who's upset?
When you can drive you may get 'the point' however thats not for a long time yet. So how is your sister? Got any piccys?

No? Oh well I will provide one I found of her to save you the effort.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/09/real-ugly-face.jpg

novabex
13-04-07, 11:47 AM
hey, I didn't disagree lol

Boo, my car is fast AND looks good. Oh noes, I must make it slower lol

OHNO! Bet you gutted Jack.

So many tears of dissapointment. :cry:

nonova
13-04-07, 11:48 AM
haha i dnt give a **** bout getting whipped! SO LET ME GET THIS RTIE YOU LIKIE YOUR NOVAS LOOKING LIKE ****??

novabex
13-04-07, 11:49 AM
You might think they look like ****. But you have the mental age of a 3 year old.

nonova
13-04-07, 11:49 AM
Hey Thats Still Better Looking Then The Hussy And You All Love Her I Should Introduce You To My Sister!

Terri-ann
13-04-07, 11:50 AM
haha i dnt give a **** bout getting whipped! SO LET ME GET THIS RTIE YOU LIKIE YOUR NOVAS LOOKING LIKE ****??

Can u please show me where we have all sed we like our novas to look like ****?
If not it looks to me like ur the one full of ****!lol

novabex
13-04-07, 11:50 AM
Haha. You haven't actually seen what I look like though have you?

nonova
13-04-07, 11:51 AM
HAHA you said you were a dog ! and yer you sed you got standard novas! all standard novas are ****!

novabex
13-04-07, 11:52 AM
Mine isnt standard.

I said I might be. Its personal preference.

Jack
13-04-07, 11:52 AM
Haha. You haven't actually seen what I look like though have you?
Maybe he has! Maybe he's stalking you! Maybe... he's right outside your window NOW!! Maybe thats why he's here, to chat to you. And was overcome by the lack of fibreglass?

Pillar
13-04-07, 11:53 AM
so whats wrong with a c20let gsi nonova?

Terri-ann
13-04-07, 11:54 AM
so whats wrong with a c20let gsi nonova?

I dont think he wud understand all that technical language can you simplify it to retard terms???:roll:

nonova
13-04-07, 11:54 AM
whats your got on it then playboy stickers fluffy seat covers?? haha the cheaper the better is it?? well you should not be so down on yourself people only say that they mite be if they are ! im not a dog in anyones personal preference

Dar
13-04-07, 11:55 AM
Maybe he has! Maybe he's stalking you! Maybe... he's right outside your window NOW!! Maybe thats why he's here, to chat to you. And was overcome by the lack of fibreglass?

Very good point. Maybe hes come on here to be nasty 'just to you' in that school boy way of not having the balls to say you like a girl, so your nasty to her hoping that you may get some. Or something like that. The mind of a child is an odd and wierd place:eek:

Jack
13-04-07, 11:56 AM
lmfao, Novaload Kiss Chase.

Where's Denny? :D

Pillar
I dont think he wud understand all that technical language can you simplify it to retard terms???:roll: woooooooooooossssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhlollollollol

nonova
iam overcome by the lack of it! its umbelievable this is ment to be the best nova site i come on here and its full of ****s!

Pillar
13-04-07, 11:59 AM
hahahahaha psml!!! **** OFF THEN

Terri-ann
13-04-07, 11:59 AM
iam overcome by the lack of it! its umbelievable this is ment to be the best nova site i come on here and its full of ****s!

Man you came on here looking for a fight but u picked it with the wrong site!!!

nonova
13-04-07, 12:03 PM
haha did i?? no i came here looking for people who like to mod cars obviously this is the site where people like to go around in rustbuckets. if your not gonna do a nova up then whats the point in buying it? why would i wanna stalk hussy? if i was into the girl on girl thing i wouldnt go with someone thats sounds that desperate!

Dar
13-04-07, 12:08 PM
Your idea of 'doing up' is alot different to 99% of the peoples on here. If by doing up a car you mean putting lots of expensive fibreglass parts on and 20" rims then you have come to the wrong place.

However there are two Nova's on here that you would like. Both owners fit in well without all the ****e that your spouting.

Do you want to see kitted up Nova's for a school project or something?

nonova
13-04-07, 12:08 PM
arr well atleast it made ya website a bit more interesting bit dead on here wernt it! give you a bit excitment in ya life!

Dar
13-04-07, 12:10 PM
Most people work in the day time:roll:

nonova
what when people are saying why you gonna put "GHEY!" body kit on it they shoulf shut there mouths shouldnt they if they dnt like people slagging the way they wanna get there nova standard

nonova
with the exception of me and you then rite?

Pillar
13-04-07, 12:12 PM
why is novaload getting full of ****s recently???????????

Jack
13-04-07, 12:13 PM
Most people work in the day time:roll:
So do I, apparently lol

Dar
Its an opinon, they are like assholes. Everyone has one. No one here has been offened or upset by your opion's. You just came to the wrong place. However I can suggest going to www.barryboys.co.uk where you will find lots of cars that im sure you will love.

nonova
why is novaload getting full of ****s recently???????????
thats the sort of people who drive novas;)

nonova
13-04-07, 12:16 PM
what is it another site where poeple are to scared to do there cars!you lot as bad a c-sider cruisers now they were even worse bunch or assholes they were!!!!!!!!

Dar
13-04-07, 12:18 PM
what is it another site where poeple are to scared to do there cars!you lot as bad a c-sider cruisers now they were even worse bunch or assholes they were!!!!!!!!

You've been crusing the forums then I guess. Probably about time you moved on to the next one. Since your sister has a 306 why not go and bother the nice people at www.306gti6.com Or have you been there already?

Pillar
13-04-07, 12:20 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forum/viewfeaturecar.php?ref=826 kindom kitted saloon! is this what your after?

nonova
13-04-07, 12:21 PM
dunno she is on one! yer but im a nice person you lot started it gettin lairy bout me pimpin ma car """!!!"" yer was on there they chucked me of:(

nonova
13-04-07, 12:22 PM
:):) yer thats the one how mice is that then:(

Dar
13-04-07, 12:40 PM
Looks like you had a fairly decent welcome. When you do get a car you can do what the hell you like to it. Just because a few people say don't put a ghey bodykit on it is no reason to then spit out your dummy and throw your toys out of the pram like you have done.

No wonder you where a crap troll. It looks like you came on this site because you where intrested in Novas.

hendrix
13-04-07, 12:44 PM
fpmsl at this thread lol
what a n0b

NovaLad
13-04-07, 12:48 PM
Lmao i think i'm the one that asked him if he was going to put a GHEY body kit on it lol ... and i wasn't at work because i do full time college and this is my time off so nerr ...

Dar
13-04-07, 12:51 PM
I don't know why but im feeling like being nice today. So just for Mr nonova who was the worlds worst troll, but hey A for effort. Here is Knukkles Nova, its got lots of expensive fibrelgass bits on it.
Knukkles Nova (http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75959&page=4)
There is also another one hanging around. But I haven't found it yet.

Stuart
13-04-07, 12:54 PM
nonova. if you want to use this site, dont take things to heart. Dont mouth off at long standing users (and for that matter, long standing users can you atleast not rise to the bait of a newbie shouting his mouth off).

This is a first and final warning before a sin binning.

CHILL, have a **** and enjoy your stay.