PDA

View Full Version : Forza buckets on nova subframes !?!

ashtal
12-04-07, 09:02 PM
Forza buckets on nova subframes !?!

I have a pair of forzas to mount in the nova. I have tried to fit them on the oe subframes but they sit to high and seam to be on the pi*s to !

Any ideas how to fix the seats in place. Really want to be able to adj them back and forwards.

ashtal
12-04-07, 10:37 PM
bttt

Iain
13-04-07, 10:53 AM
Get the proper Corbeau subframes. Downside is they cost ?120, but they fit perfectly and come with runners to slide back/forward (and tilt if you want that too).

ashtal
13-04-07, 05:24 PM
Get the proper Corbeau subframes. Downside is they cost ?120, but they fit perfectly and come with runners to slide back/forward (and tilt if you want that too).

Not an option mate, im on a tight budget. Cheers anyway.

ashtal
13-04-07, 05:52 PM
Just looked at both my standard nova subframes and there both diffrent to each other !?! One of the frames (drivers) wont fit the car dur to it hitting the tunnel side bracket and the other side (passenger) fits nicely on 3 corners and theres about half an inch movement on the other corner !

Are there more than one type of frame on the novas ?

This is starting to pi** me off big time now. Anyone got a match !?!?!?!

Geth
14-04-07, 02:58 PM
Yes, there are different frames for the Nova. All of the 'sporty' models (SR, SRi, GTe & GSi) which came with sports seats had different frames to the standard models such as the 1.2.

I think the subframes and sports seats were designed by reccaro but I'm 100% sure about that.