PDA

View Full Version : romford - free bits for nova

P-Dub247
12-04-07, 08:35 PM
hi all..

sadly my nova has been lifted by the DVLA and is probaly a coke can sumwhere by now. :mad::cry::confused:

aquired a digidash from a friend and now have no use for it. Its untested but i have no reason to think it wont work, came with a crewd wireing diagram that i cant make much sense of but mayb u'l have more luck.

a passenger rear quarter panel i bought off ebay that seems to be made of fibreglass or sumfin similar

iv also got a reel of white seat belt material if ur getting bored of the standard black.

= = = = =

i live off mawney rd romford and anyones welcome to the above bits, if i find anyfin else i'l add it on here

= = = = =

let me know if ur interested, theres no charge, there just takin up space and i have no use for them.

- i only have one of each item so obviously its first come first served:thumb:

simon_pat@yahoo.co.uk

novamadcars
12-04-07, 08:37 PM
you have pm

womble sri
12-04-07, 10:48 PM
might have that dash mate im quite local could i pop down tommorow night perhaps?

Paul
12-04-07, 10:55 PM
ill pick up digidash tomorrow daytime?

womble sri
12-04-07, 11:04 PM
ok ill pick it up mornin haha no i cant really 5.30 onwards

ward
15-04-07, 05:19 PM
hi mate i liv just down the road from you and i would like to know if you still have the digidash if so i will come and pick it up asap text me on 07835223301 thank alot

Martin
15-04-07, 05:25 PM
sadly my nova has been lifted by the DVLA and is probaly a coke can sumwhere by now. :mad::cry::confused:

Coke cans are made from Aluminium ;) lol