PDA

View Full Version : GTE Binnacle

Nova_Tek
11-04-07, 07:13 PM
OK may sound wierd but im after the clear plastic lens that goes on to the front of the GTE 6 Dial binnacle due to mine being cracked and in bad shape.

Dont mind a set of GTE 6 Dial clocks with it even if some of the clocks do not work I just really want the clear plastic lens bit but extra clocks can be used for spares.

Reply to this thread, PM me or contact me at nova_tek@hotmail.com

Many Thanx :thumb:

raymond
13-04-07, 12:19 PM
i may have one ill check for you over the weekend if you havnt sourced one

craig green
13-04-07, 02:42 PM
Ive got a mk1 SR (same) set of 6 dial clocks from a G reg 1.4SR.

?20 sent (work perfect btw)

Nova_Tek
13-04-07, 07:48 PM
i may have one ill check for you over the weekend if you havnt sourced one

OK mate let me know :thumb:

Ive got a mk1 SR (same) set of 6 dial clocks from a G reg 1.4SR.

?20 sent (work perfect btw)

Do they look like this?

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/9366/image016pa.jpg

Asking due to them being in full working order so if its the same then I got loadsa spare parts... yay! :D

:thumb:

raymond
15-04-07, 09:37 AM
mine were like that buddie but there knacked if i find them we can come to some good arrangement on them :)

im checking tomoz

Nova_Tek
15-04-07, 10:39 PM
mine were like that buddie but there knacked if i find them we can come to some good arrangement on them :)

im checking tomoz

When you say knackered what bit is not wokring. Main thing is the clear lens that covers the clocks for that to be as good as poss dont mind if a clock or two dont work as mine is a working set.

Although if its got a working fuel guage that would be a plus :)

Let me know mate

flangy007
15-04-07, 10:49 PM
pm'd

raymond
16-04-07, 12:03 PM
When you say knackered what bit is not wokring. Main thing is the clear lens that covers the clocks for that to be as good as poss dont mind if a clock or two dont work as mine is a working set.

Although if its got a working fuel guage that would be a plus :)

Let me know mate

im going to see if i can find them tonight fuuny feeling though i may have chucked them had a working fuel gauge but the cuircuit was goosed on it will get back to you later

craig green
16-04-07, 12:58 PM
mine are later than those (the dial faces) still mk1 however.

Nova_Tek
16-04-07, 05:16 PM
mine are later than those (the dial faces) still mk1 however.

OK mate, Im waiting for a fellow user to reply to my pm as he lives local to me. I'll keep you posted :thumb:

vaughanmc
16-04-07, 05:22 PM
the ones above are early mk1 nova sr/sport/gl dials

the best ones imo!

raymond
16-04-07, 05:36 PM
found the clocks mate but no plastic thing attached must have took it of for a set of mine at somepoint :thumb:

GTE TURBZ
16-04-07, 06:32 PM
found the clocks mate but no plastic thing attached must have took it of for a set of mine at somepoint :thumb:

got a set but its got a 3/4 inch crack on the tacho meter face, left bottom, i know what you mean about only needed the lense, as i cracked mine toolol

flangy007
16-04-07, 06:48 PM
pm'd ya.got the correct set ?20 posted