PDA

View Full Version : -60mm

Anonymous
17-10-00, 02:51 AM
At the weekend i lowered my 1.4sr (-60mm) with a full spax kit. I've noticed that the camber on the front wheels is gone totally arse ways.The top is leaning in and the bottom is out, obviously this will lead to excessive wear on the inside of the tyres. How do i solve this?????? Please help!!!!!!

Anonymous
17-10-00, 09:05 AM
Mine was the same. I just took mine to my local tyre fitting garage and they adjusted it some how. I think that you can do it yourself but it is hard to get it spot on. They wont charge you too much it was about ?12 for mine

Anonymous
17-10-00, 09:26 AM
The expensive way is to buy Rose jointed and strenthened Track control arms from TAS these are camber adjustable, you can buy a kit and convert the arms yourself, alot of 2.0 novas use these. A cheap way is to remove the wheel,remove the top stearing knuckle to strut bolt, elongate the holes in the strut to allow the knuckle to tilt further out at the top. Refit the bolt fitting a large plate washer on each side. When you get the camber set right now you can weld the washer in place. A bit rough but it works.