PDA

View Full Version : 1.2 nova lots of bits with

bigbened
09-04-07, 11:39 PM
Just testing the water realy, but if i get a high enough offer i will sell to go to another project. ( i know i must state a price but i dont know how much its worth. Only coverd 47000m genuine. diamond model (elecky windows and a sun roof

right its a 1.2 diamond, really good nick, slight surface rust on the back arches ( i had them rolled and stuck some primer on, small amount of rust is showing), casero alloys with 3-4month old 195/45/r15 tyres, 4" backbox, mk2 rear bumper gte front, smoothed grill, lowerd on g-max shox and springs -60mm, pipercross bolt on air filter. 2X bucket seats, new exhaust(manifold to backbox), new battery, carb recently tuned,

Also comes with gsi front genuine bumper, mk2 irons, mk1 rear bumper, smooth boot ( fitted with boot popper), gsi spoiler, mk2 dash standard grey but all paets i.e. fan vents painted same colour as car, new door(few small dings, drivers mirror, drivers door glass, drivers door eleccy window motor

bigbened
09-04-07, 11:46 PM
also false floor made by me, not the best but does the job, clear rear lights, there is some accident damage but as i said there is a mew door with it, there is a crease to the rear quarter, only small nothing a small amount of filler would not sort out

heres a few fics from my wip
http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77525