PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been Donny today?

Adam
08-04-07, 04:50 PM
This takes the f**king piss
Thread borrowed from Mig:

Came back to his car to find it like this.
http://www.hullcruise.net/donny/don12.JPG

http://www.hullcruise.net/donny/don13.JPG

http://www.hullcruise.net/donny/don14.JPG

http://www.hullcruise.net/donny/don15.JPG

http://www.hullcruise.net/donny/don16.JPG

Un-believeable.

coochiSR
08-04-07, 04:53 PM
Hard luck, thats well harsh!

Lee
08-04-07, 04:54 PM
Nothing is sacred anymore!! Looks like they took the turbo too!!!!!!

And theres no way they would have done that without someone seeing. Just goes to show no one is prepared to say anything nowadays.

goldengraham
08-04-07, 04:57 PM
oh my god! thats just takin the p***

Adam
08-04-07, 05:01 PM
You better chain those tb's up

coochiSR
08-04-07, 05:02 PM
Lol, remind me never to go Donny!!!

c'2.0lrt
08-04-07, 05:03 PM
no way cant believe no one saw it happen gutted.

Lee
08-04-07, 05:07 PM
You better chain those tb's up

Mine would never be left in a carpark luckily. It used to worry me when the blue one was a road car though. Loads of locals knew what was under the bonnet.

tom_beverley
08-04-07, 05:09 PM
Thats terrible, its the last thing you would expect coming back to find your car like that!

Someone must have saw something.

babi_bek
08-04-07, 05:37 PM
any one see my mates yellow evo with carbon bonnet doing laps today?

Kinky Monza
08-04-07, 05:50 PM
That is shocking, glad i went to the pub instead of Donny now!!!

Martin
08-04-07, 06:01 PM
Thats my mates car.. there was another 2 scoobys next to it.. one was stolen and the other had his wrc bits stolen..

they used a key fob tracker thingy aperntly

it also had a cat1 alarm,

and the lights was after burners and quads..

goldengraham
08-04-07, 06:15 PM
some sad low lifes have to ruin someones pride and joy!

what d*ckheads!

Martin
08-04-07, 06:19 PM
Oh and it all happend with in the space of an hour..

Parts to order me thinks

novalyphe
08-04-07, 06:31 PM
i was at donny today, thats bloody guttin. in a way makes me glad im too skint to make my car a decent one at the moment. just goes to show what tossers there are about.

Iain
08-04-07, 06:34 PM
I was also there, didn't think there'd be any car crime at a place for supposed car enthusiasts.

Martin
08-04-07, 06:36 PM
It happend satday

JSeymour
08-04-07, 06:39 PM
And theres no way they would have done that without someone seeing. Just goes to show no one is prepared to say anything nowadays.

or they didnt put 2 and 2 together. its not something you expect.

lee coley
08-04-07, 07:23 PM
no1 said any thing because there would be about 5 guys stripping it,lets hope hes insured,

Philsutton
08-04-07, 08:04 PM
Ive been working there all weekend, there were some right rough people there, was a big chav fest at the end of the day. That is bad indeed, all i can say is welcome to nottingham an thus why i hate this **** hole.

lee coley
08-04-07, 08:25 PM
Doncaster was a lot better.and closer to me.

Philsutton
08-04-07, 08:29 PM
Also i forgot to say the fair has been in town this weekend and all ive seen is gangs of retarded pikeys riding round on stolen bikes, peds, bags of chips or anything they can get their hands on. Surpised they didnt take the grass next to car as well so they could sell it onto you later on as a luxury garden make over kit.

lee coley
08-04-07, 08:32 PM
i worked in nottingham last year a rite **** hole,think it was near you phil junction 25,full of gangstar chavs.

Andy
08-04-07, 08:37 PM
****holes.................

draper
08-04-07, 08:41 PM
oh my god, the front of some people is shocking !! this place gets worse :(

Philsutton
08-04-07, 08:44 PM
worked in nottingham last year a rite **** hole,think it was near you phil junction 25,full of gangstar chavs.

Yes thats where i am, gangsta chavs living up the 50 cent life style yo, selling drugs an **** an then running from the filth who keep hasslin them. Thats what they aspire to.

Spudly
08-04-07, 08:59 PM
My word thats fcuking sickening, how can these tossers get away with this in broad daylight its just baffling!!

I feel soo sorry for the poor guy whos car it is, thats gotta hurt more than actually losing the car itself, as at least you dont have to worry/think about recovery and the like if the whole car had gone!!

goldengraham
08-04-07, 09:44 PM
agree with you there, i would rather my car was to be stolen than coming back and seeing it been stripped

redrocket
08-04-07, 10:04 PM
thats bad like

NovaLad
09-04-07, 04:46 AM
My mates went in a Blue 206 with full body kit you mite have seen it... Nothing happened to their car luckily... BTW sorry to see ya car in that state... the ****s!

Driver
09-04-07, 08:35 AM
whoever did this needs hanging must be devistating finding your caqr like this

however the owner may be able to rebuild it biger and better

my local cruise sight had a stand there

www.elitecruisers.co.uk

SUP4NOV4
09-04-07, 10:19 AM
Thats well bad you would think someone had seen or said something i used to go to donny a long time ago but it just got worse and worse

novanutted
09-04-07, 10:24 AM
so no1 said anything because there was 5 people stripping it,no1 thought of phoning the police and getting a crowd off people to stop the pikey fuks going anywhere!!!

andy_017
09-04-07, 10:30 AM
I was at Donny since Friday and all i heard about was people rumaging through tents and stuff to see what was in there but god i didnt know that anything like that had gone on, thats makes me feel sick!

Mazz
09-04-07, 10:35 AM
OMG. Thats unbelievable...i feel sorry for the owner of that Scooby, just hope it all insured.
I did wonder why we saw policemen walking around the carpark sunday - i know why know :(

lee coley
09-04-07, 11:00 AM
so no1 said anything because there was 5 people stripping it,no1 thought of phoning the police and getting a crowd off people to stop the pikey fuks going anywhere!!!

I didnt see it was just saying,if i saw 5 pikeys striping a car id say **** all,not worth getting your face smashed in.also if they were striping my car i rather people not get involved not worth it at the end of the day.

Id be Onto Donnington park ask them how it happend!

Martin
09-04-07, 11:03 AM
At the end on the day. i'd pay the xtra cash and get my car into the park were i can keep my eyes on it wether its show wothy or not

JSeymour
09-04-07, 11:27 AM
I didnt see it was just saying,if i saw 5 pikeys striping a car id say **** all,not worth getting your face smashed in.also if they were striping my car i rather people not get involved not worth it at the end of the day.

Id be Onto Donnington park ask them how it happend!

so you would just ignore it? turn a blind eye

that really is sad. thats why people do gay things like that and get away with it.

if i saw something like that or it was happening to my car id do something about it and if there was 5 pikeys stripping my car id go round some people up and go kill them(close to), just like if someone was in need of help id stick up with them.

Martin
09-04-07, 11:43 AM
if i saw something like that or it was happening to my car id do something about it and if there was 5 pikeys stripping my car id go round some people up and go kill them(close to), just like if someone was in need of help id stick up with them.

Here Here.. if i saw someone doin the same id go other and see whats hapening and if it was my/mates car id go sort the ****ers out

Dan 130
09-04-07, 11:55 AM
thing is you can tell a pikey from a mile off so cant they just not let them in:mad:

Martin
09-04-07, 12:03 PM
wel you dotn have to pay on entry to the ground you only have to pay to get get thru the get into the show/track area

Jon_nova1
09-04-07, 12:05 PM
i was there, i only stayed for a day, partly due to the chavs that would be there.

in all honesty for the ones arguing saying you should have done this etc, i doubt very much when people went past they thought the stuff was being stolen, if i went past, id think more the owners stripping his car, only due to the fact you would never see that :(

cheshiresport
09-04-07, 01:58 PM
That is horrendous, im so glad i dont go to doncaster anymore looks like its getting worse and worse feel so sorry for the guy

lee coley
09-04-07, 04:33 PM
donington,not doncaster

peester
09-04-07, 07:06 PM
OMG. Thats unbelievable...i feel sorry for the owner of that Scooby, just hope it all insured.
I did wonder why we saw policemen walking around the carpark sunday - i know why know :(

ahh.. missed ya then chris.. i was in si's bm 325, red, on midzmodified..? right at the front -near exits, public car park, camping etc etc.

I didn't stay overnight on site - retired to a nearby marina, lol.. (friend has a boat moored there, lol) so we were oblivious to shenanigans tbh..
Tis aweful and i guess it'll be a pattern throughout the year at all shows, like a way of life.. be a matter of whats left on your car soon; 'ooh not bad only a few bits gone.. well done.'

micknova
09-04-07, 09:30 PM
:thumb: did anyone camp if so did u not think it was a bit of a long walk to the show and as u walked there was just loads of open space why not camp in the open space it was much closer a bit dissapointing show role on pvs and other great santa pod events:thumb:

Martin
09-04-07, 09:32 PM
:thumb: did anyone camp if so did u not think it was a bit of a long walk to the show and as u walked there was just loads of open space why not camp in the open space it was much closer a bit dissapointing show role on pvs and other great santa pod events:thumb:

thats how it was last year..

its organised pretty well imo..

keep the drunken/recovering campers away from the early birds settin up there stands/drivin cars around..

micknova
09-04-07, 09:36 PM
thats how it was last year..

its organised pretty well imo..

keep the drunken/recovering campers away from the early birds settin up there stands/drivin cars around..yeah but the campers make the show admittedly there were far too many chavs on camp for my liking it took about 3 hours till we saw the first chav get in a fight its the chavs that ruin it

Philsutton
09-04-07, 09:50 PM
If you think donny was bad you want to go to modified nationals, people have been stabbed an that over the last few years. It truely is a rough chav fest.

micknova
09-04-07, 09:58 PM
u was saying before we went that it was full of chavs we saw one chav start a fight get his nose bust then shake hands and walk off all i was thinking was u **** how embarising on sat night me and josh went to night entertainment with paul an ben they slept at stand but when we was walking back to camp obviously pissed out of face walking best mates with loadza strangers some **** on camp was crying saying we had wrote on his car it was very dusty on camp everyone was writing on there own cars we didnt write on his but he was starting but we just walked off laughing at him his car was so **** anyway i cant even remember what it was :D

draper
09-04-07, 10:06 PM
u was saying before we went that it was full of chavs we saw one chav start a fight get his nose bust then shake hands and walk off all i was thinking was u **** how embarising on sat night me and josh went to night entertainment with paul an ben they slept at stand but when we was walking back to camp obviously pissed out of face walking best mates with loadza strangers some **** on camp was crying saying we had wrote on his car it was very dusty on camp everyone was writing on there own cars we didnt write on his but he was starting but we just walked off laughing at him his car was so **** anyway i cant even remember what it was :D

i didnt get this post :confused:

micknova
09-04-07, 10:07 PM
i didnt get this post :confused:sorry chap it was for phil

Philsutton
09-04-07, 10:24 PM
It kind of made sense, was a lack of full stops though lol

Mazz
10-04-07, 09:22 AM
One word 'micknova' - Punctuation

Tis a real shame when you can't go a show without the fear of having your car stripped/nicked.
That's why i like the Billing set-up, as your camped 10ft away from your car (well i am!)

Stuart
10-04-07, 10:47 AM
Its common place to see people doing mods to their cars as they cant wait till they get home to fit things etc, ive even seen headgaskets done etc at shows lol.

micknova, lose the bold stuff, its bastid annoying, also bin the text typing and add some punctuation lol.

big gra
10-04-07, 11:27 AM
i would do something if i saw that being done to anybodys car, maybe not by myself if there were a few of them, but im sure there would have been plenty of burly blokes around that would love to kick some chavs heads in for doing that to someones car!

micknova
10-04-07, 12:48 PM
Its common place to see people doing mods to their cars as they cant wait till they get home to fit things etc, ive even seen headgaskets done etc at shows lol.

micknova, lose the bold stuff, its bastid annoying, also bin the text typing and add some punctuation lol.Sorry is this better.Didn`t think it mattered.:thumb:

Terri-ann
10-04-07, 06:19 PM
I would say up security at shows...also if some of the guys seem dodgy dont let them in... Its an awful sight when you cant even enjoy a day at a car show for fear of your car being stripped/stolen.
And before anyone else says it i know that all i have said is easier said than done!

Stuart
10-04-07, 06:23 PM
show/gorund owners want max money for minimal outlay, so they hire monkeys for minimum wage or less so your not going to get good security.... they would double the cost of tickets if real security was demanded lol.

plus if someone is willing to give them money they wont turn anyone away.

JSeymour
10-04-07, 06:25 PM
money, its the route of all evil!

draper
10-04-07, 06:26 PM
how do you tell if someone is dodgy tho ??

"sorry, your not coming in you look like scumbags" ??

pretty much the modified car scene wiped out - on 2nd thoughts thats not a bad idea lol

Terri-ann
10-04-07, 06:29 PM
This is true.... Its all about the profit, but then what the organisers will find (hopefully) is that shows will get smaller and less real enthuisasts (sp) will enter untill we can be sure that our cars etc are at least safe from scum!

Again i know this prob wont happen but this is what it should be like!

how do you tell if someone is dodgy tho ??

"sorry, your not coming in you look like scumbags" ??

pretty much the modified car scene wiped out - on 2nd thoughts thats not a bad idea lol

Again this is true!! You cant really judge a book by its cover!
Umm modified car scene wiped out.... great idea.. gets rid of all the people who chav up novas an ruin them.... means more for us!!!

micknova
10-04-07, 06:53 PM
well said ,i hate it when people chav up novas ,well said:thumb:

draper
10-04-07, 07:13 PM
gets rid of all the people who chav up novas an ruin them.... means more for us!!!

keiths worked his magic then :thumb:

atokley
10-04-07, 07:45 PM
I was up there for the full weekend in my white xe nova on comp mo's........

There was lots of pikie scum up there, i didnt leave my cars side unless it was parked in the show area, in the camping site i stayed right next to it...

Little pikie kids were walking around on sunday night picking up half empty cans of bear and drinking them......

micknova
10-04-07, 07:55 PM
its a disgrace in it:mad: