PDA

View Full Version : Badboy Bonnet's

Anonymous
04-12-01, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know of any other companys that sell the kit for the bad boy bonnet other than CCM ?

If so, who ?

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
04-12-01, 10:46 AM
Hi m8,
my garage blokey is making me one!!
You dont want me Eyebrows then?

I searched for other companies and couldnt find anyone.

Anonymous
04-12-01, 11:33 AM
I do want the eyebrows, as long as they look good, there are a few different types f eyebrows and some look shit, so I would like to look att them first if possible. The bad boy bennet is for my brother.

Anonymous
04-12-01, 12:24 PM
email sent to you...
u want me to find out if Mr Barnsley man will make more, to sell on for ya bro?

Anybody actually got any guides on how to do the fitting over the grille and catchlever ??

Anonymous
04-12-01, 12:33 PM
Yeah, got the e-mail. cheers.

Its difficult to tell what they will look like until they are actually on my car. Im going to mess about with them in Photoshop and see if I can manipulate them to make them look better. Ideally I woul like a Bad Boy Bonnet on mine as well.

Could you ask the Barnsley bloke if he will do another one and if so, how much ?

Anonymous
04-12-01, 12:38 PM
Yeah, no probs ...but it will be in a couple of weeks or so ...cos I dare not ask him anything this week!!
I may go up again on Sunday, to choose colour and give him my strength kit & bushes ...ask him then (maybe)
Its a learning process for him too, so after he has done my Nova, he says he can do them in his sleep after..!

Anonymous
10-12-01, 02:34 PM
NEED HELP!
I got instructions from Total Vaux mag a few issues ago ..I need to know EXACTLY how to modify the GSi grille, and how to do the extended latch to open it??

PLEASE HELP ...VERY URGENT.
Thanks

Anonymous
11-12-01, 06:08 PM
Any Bad Boys out there..??
help peeze