PDA

View Full Version : Yes another photoshop lol

ive_had_a_novadose
30-03-07, 05:54 PM
alrite people if anyone can photoshop this that would be mint i want the change of colour on the door where the rubstrip was matching to the car,clear indicators, bumpers colour coded to the car and some gsi sideskirts same colour as the car if someone can do this or any of the things ive asked for would be amazing thanks

P.S. if you could make the car lowered if thats poss then good lad lol :thumb:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/jay_hughes_album/Nova7.jpg

ive_had_a_novadose
31-03-07, 06:56 PM
can someone please photoshop this pretty please lol

SRimon
31-03-07, 07:02 PM
search for silk violet gsi then lol

ive_had_a_novadose
31-03-07, 07:39 PM
hmmm didnt think of that lol

peester
31-03-07, 08:41 PM
well gsi bumpers are different to the ones you have so u either want a full gsi kit colourcoded and fitted to the car, replacing the bumpers you currently have.. or indeed keep the bumpers you have, but colour code them then add gsi side skirts.. whats it to be?

ive_had_a_novadose
01-04-07, 12:29 AM
i think i might keep the bumpers ive got tbh but plans might change to full gsi kit deffiantly going to have gsi side skirts

does anyone know if i can mask off the upper and lower bit of the door just leaving the faded bit of the door where the rubstrip used to be can i just sand that down and paint it on its own section? if people know what i mean lol

uk_
01-04-07, 08:02 AM
i dont think u would match the paint in very well , i recon u would have to respray the whole door

Welsh Dan
01-04-07, 09:44 AM
T-Cut the whole car?

ive_had_a_novadose
01-04-07, 12:01 PM
ive tried t-cutting it and that didnt do much so i got some rubbing compound and that did abit more but didnt get rid of the fade very well so i think its a full respray of the door or a full respray over the whole car as im having 2 new rear arches and all the litle rust patches treated