PDA

View Full Version : BadBoy/Grille/Bumper HOW?

Anonymous
02-12-01, 10:13 PM
I wanna do this to mine:

http://www.novaload.net/content/image.asp?i=/car_images/billing2k1-19/bad%20boy%20bonnet%20nova.jpg

1. The grill ...cut away for the badboy bonnet, but how will I get mesh in there? doesnt it need to stick to the top side of something too?

2. The GSi bumper -Big mouth ...do u cut it from where the tow-eye normally goes?
but what if u need a tow? what do u do???

Anonymous
02-12-01, 11:07 PM
when i got my badboy look done by the bodyshop i never had to get the grille cut away but it is tight...well was!! my bonnet blew up on me the other day and now is fooked. this is because i had to remove the secondary bonnet catch as i couldnt get to it cause of the extension. dunno 'bout the gsi bumper mods but i got an abyss bumper which covers the towing eye and had to get towed off the motorway and just attached the rope around the anti-roll bar. not ideal but when it is a cop who is offering to tow you your not gonna say no.

hth
rq

Anonymous
03-12-01, 05:29 PM
where can u get that badboy bonnet kit anyway?

Never go Novathetop

Anonymous
03-12-01, 06:28 PM
I dunno, my garage is gonna make it for me for scratch... and just weld it onto my Nova.

Anonymous
05-12-01, 02:31 PM
yeah thats what my bodyshop did but i first had to tell them how to go about it. i had them make up two seperate panles (one fro each side of the bonnet) so that it was easier to get the line down the middle of the bonnet at the front formed(as it comes to a kinda point at the edge)

rodgerq