PDA

View Full Version : this country ****ing sucks

draper
30-03-07, 11:13 AM
i hate this country, no-one seems to give a **** about anything, ever !! ive been owed a weekd wages for 5 weeks now from my old company, finnally had enough of all the "cheques in the post" crap they talk so went to citizens advice this morning, got there and was told theres no-one to see me and i need to come back either monday, weds or fri at 9.15 and wait for an appointment !! WTF i work lady what use is that ?? to wich she replyed "well we cant help you then, sorry" !! so the CAB cant advise on what i need to do to get MY money of an ex employer :wtf:

as im walking home i nipped into the cob shop for a sausgae sarnie and the woman was to busy arranging a night out tonight to serve me !! expletives were used and i was on my way - its only 11 and ive had a **** day, my grandads funeral would of been a better use of my time (he was buried this morning)

this is all on top of the fact i was paid by cheque yesterday for the last 3 weeks work ive done and told NOT to pay it in untill monday as there having a cashflow problem, how the **** is that my problem and why should i have to wait a week for more of my money !! at least i now have a pretty cheque on the fridge :roll:

ive also got to get my shell moved off my mates drive as his dads getting fed-up of it and threatening to scrap it (to be fair its been there a year and i havent done much to it) but with no money i have no way of putting it into storage or even moving it

i really am funked off and should anyopne cross my bath today blood will be spilt

rant over !!

novabex
30-03-07, 11:15 AM
Take some deep breaths my dear.

We all have days like this.

It just makes the good days seem even better!

x

Sirnixalot
30-03-07, 11:30 AM
this could just be testosterone talking when i have REALLY bad days ive always found it relaxing to take a metal bat/pipe to a metal pipe/post, the loud noise it makes its quite satisfying and you can swing to your hearts content.

hope you sort this and sorry to hear about your Pops

loggyboy
30-03-07, 11:50 AM
care

Adam
30-03-07, 11:53 AM
CAB are ****e, they never tell you anything so you cant blame them if there wrong.

NovaLad
30-03-07, 12:03 PM
Moooosaaaaa mooooosaaaaa

Matt2107
30-03-07, 02:41 PM
care

Post Whore!

milfhunter
30-03-07, 03:18 PM
Moooosaaaaa mooooosaaaaa

its woosar.
deep breaths daniel san!!

want to know the best way to relieve stress....??have a jolly good W*NK!!!!

loggyboy
30-03-07, 03:29 PM
Post Whore!
but my post was directly related to the thread. By adding your 2p you are acctually post whoring more than myself.

Matt2107
30-03-07, 03:57 PM
but my post was directly related to the thread. By adding your 2p you are acctually post whoring more than myself.

Run along littleboy I've got much better things to do with my time than argue with you.

craig green
30-03-07, 04:19 PM
Dont lose that cheque off the fridge door FFS.

The issue with CAB is that they are a charity & the advisors are volunteers.

Write up a posh, longworded letter to your last employers asking for the money & give them 1 further calendar month to come up with the money owed or you will persue action through the small claims court.

Failing that add your own padlock to their gates over the weekend & glue the locks up with Loctite! LOL

Then sit accross the road in your works van at 9am Monday eating your sarnie & trying not to laugh too loudly.

btw; Ive never done this........

loggyboy
30-03-07, 05:15 PM
Run along littleboy I've got much better things to do with my time than argue with you.
Why post again?

I have a feeling you have nothing better to do.

Alex.
30-03-07, 05:17 PM
Alright ladies. Don't ruin Draper's thread :roll:

coochiSR
30-03-07, 05:21 PM
Well said Alex, Bad news Draper! Hope you get it sorted soon!!!

mowgli
30-03-07, 08:14 PM
At times like this, I go to the CO-OP and buy a can of their cheapest lemonade & a sherbert fountain. I then throw the liquorice worm away, swig down the sherbert & then drink the lemonade fast. The enormous belch that follows always cheers me up. It might work, but wreaking vengeance on your old employer is also good.

draper
31-03-07, 02:09 PM
spoke to the employer who said they had no record of my address, apparently "the cheques in the post" a letter has already been drafted ;) and if no cheque by tues off it goes

also which really really really pissed me off was that when i asked why id been told a cheque was already on its way they hung-up on me :mad: then why i rang back again i got an earful of abuse !!!

hopefully i can buy some car parts soon :D

Kinky Monza
31-03-07, 03:32 PM
If you get stuck for storing your shell give me a shout, you're nt that far from me!

But chin up, it'll come right soon huni, these things are sent to try us all!!!