PDA

View Full Version : random thread - 02 checking msgs and calls online

novamadman
27-03-07, 02:17 PM
hello all havent been on in a wile. wondeirng if anyone knows how i can look up online how to see what msgs and calls have gone through my phone in the past? or is it possible to do?

shane

Matt2107
27-03-07, 02:59 PM
Hello Shane,

I've tried to do this the polite way through PMs but your box is constantly full.

I hope you enjoyed cashing my cheque in during January...I forget what the date was.

Would you mind explaining why the boot catch never turned up and you ignored my messages?

NovaLad
27-03-07, 03:02 PM
NovaMadMan As far as i know you can find out any calls and messages sent from your phone in the past if your on contract. If you are on Pay As Talk then i think you could have to go to O2 shop and ask them, But it could cost as they don'y usually do it.

novamadman
28-03-07, 12:35 PM
matt - pm'd

novalad - its a pay as you go phone and its not my phone i wouldnt mind paying to do it its my gf's phone and i need to get into it. Someone told me that if you get the number on the back of the sim card you can do it online but thye dont no how i was just wondering if it was possible at all.

if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

shane

Kinky Monza
28-03-07, 12:41 PM
I'd be a bit worried why you're after getting into your girlfriends phone TBH lol

I've tried before with my old PAYG phone, don't think they do it, but they only keep stuff that you've sent, not incoming! over a period of 3 months, any longer than that they can't get to it IIRC!

Stuart
28-03-07, 12:46 PM
shes cheating on you.. meh **** happens

loggyboy
28-03-07, 12:51 PM
if your not clever enough to work out how to use o2.co.uk then ur not clever enough to spy on ur missus.

novamadman
28-03-07, 12:57 PM
if your not clever enough to work out how to use o2.co.uk then ur not clever enough to spy on ur missus.

stuart -- fcuk off u unsympathetic horse lol

loggyboy is there anyway you could pm me what to do, id really appreciate it

shane

Novadex
28-03-07, 06:38 PM
You can`t get any info from anyones elses phone at all! unless you stole there bill (if contract). They might be able to find away, but you cant.