PDA

View Full Version : General Question on alarms etc.

puss puss
25-03-07, 09:21 PM
Got a few questions....

Was wondering what is a good (decent) alarm for the nova...

Recently been getting some audio for it and scared of getting it nicked so want a decent alarm but not stuipdly over priced if someone could hook me up with links would be nice.

Also what central locking is everyone using in there nova? (mine mine is a 3 door hatchback)

How would i go about getting eletric windows anyone got a step by step guide including parts guide?

and finnaly seen some heated seats in this months tv wonderin how hard they are to fit etc.

Soz for asking so many questions just thought i would ask them all at once rather them spam up the subject threads

thanks a bunch

Nathaniel

(sorry for incorrect spelling, but meh better then text typing :thumb: )

Philsutton
25-03-07, 09:25 PM
To be honest the sound equipment will get nicked regardless of alarms ect.. The best thing you can do is not fit any. Since ive not had any in mine its only been broken into once an they tried to take the whole car. I dont have an alarm cos they will still be able to take it even with one, so instead i take part of the engine with me when ever i leave the car that way they can sit there turning it over all day an it wont fire up an drive off.

Also about central locking an electric windows can be got out of another nova as some came standard with them, they come with a seperate wiring loom for it as well.

puss puss
25-03-07, 09:30 PM
ok thanks phil jus noticed i ****ing but it in the wrong place was ment to be in general lol -.-

thanks for the advice on not fitting a sound system but i will be fitting one, but making it stealth like so it seems that i do not have a system (if you kno wot i mean) what novas do these electric and locking systems come on, my friend( benny f) has them on his gsi

puss puss
25-03-07, 11:14 PM
bump could some admin be so kind to move this to general :D