PDA

View Full Version : 2.0l on the road !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
26-11-01, 10:50 AM
At last, I got my 2.0l on the road on Saturday!!! (Not before time) I had to replace the alternator and I cleaned up all the earths and it sorted the problems. I spent most of Sunday driving it about J !!

As usual not a day goes by that I don?t get some sort of a problem with that car since I fitted the 2.0l. I was driving down the M4 and my clear front indicator decided to commit suicide and jumped from the car to a certain death. I now have to buy a new one!!! ARSE

Also my speedo has stopped working on my digidash, which is a pain in the arse as it?s the only way I can tell when to fill up with fuel (no petrol sender yet) and I need to know when I have reached my 500 mile run in limit.

Well at least its working (touch wood) for the time being, I?m keeping a mental record of roughly how many miles I have done till I can fix the speedo.

Just a few minor things to fix now and it?ll be finished.

Fix list ?

Speedo
Fuel gauge sender
Oil Pressure Switch
Indicator
Respray Montery scoop
Re-Fit subs and amp etc
Drive for another 400 miles or so

Then rag the tits off it !!!!!!!!!

:D 2.0l 8v. It will work one day !!! :D

Anonymous
26-11-01, 11:22 AM
then BANG and u have to do the whole process again :P Nice one mate, how long have you been doing it for? seems like ages! lol

Anonymous
26-11-01, 11:38 AM
I took the 1.4 engine out in Mid september !!!

It has had more than a few probs since then though. In fact I have doen 2 2.0l conversions since then on it !!!!

Trouble is I only work on it on Saturdays and sometimes one evening in the week so it has taken me a while.

Anonymous
26-11-01, 12:17 PM
I look forward to seeing you creating havoc on the lonely quiet roads of Langley...

Anonymous
26-11-01, 12:29 PM
hell yeah !!!

Anonymous
26-11-01, 06:25 PM
lol, i gotta see that one aswell.
Show that twa* in the fiesta nr you a thing or too!

grant@cruisinuk.com

Since when did London cabs and buses own the fuc*in roads ??!

Anonymous
27-11-01, 01:03 AM
nice one mate

at least you get to drive it about now, ive done the indicator suicide thing as well, its quite funny actually (until it fucks your wing)

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
27-11-01, 09:18 AM
Well done!

Anonymous
27-11-01, 09:48 AM
cheers lads !

Anonymous
27-11-01, 07:27 PM
another 2litre on the road.
Wooooooooooooooohhhhhhhoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one guv;)