PDA

View Full Version : More digi dash help

Anonymous
13-11-01, 02:00 PM
Right then, I have all that is needed to go ahead with my digi dash conversion, apart from one thing. I need the plug that goes into the transducer, with the three wires that goes to the dash. I'm sure this is an essential thing to have, i've tried looking round scrappy's, but didn't find anything. Does anybody know where I could get one? Any help is greatly appreciated.

We like a smooth behind

Anonymous
13-11-01, 11:45 PM
try www.dixonsvauxhallspares.co.uk apart from that it depends where you live. best thing to do is look in yellow pages under "Car & Commercial Breaking" and look for vauxhall breakers. I know there in one in the boreham yard in chelmsford, essex.

Performance Car Audio - http://customize.9f.com

Anonymous
14-11-01, 09:01 AM
1.2i/1.4i has the same connector on the road speed sender

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

e reg shell almost gone!!

Anonymous
26-11-01, 10:37 AM
Try breakers yards, but be prepared to pay, one bloke tried to charge me ?50, as a new one from vauxhall costs ?70. I got it for ?5 from a work experience kid at a salvage yard!

Anonymous
26-11-01, 10:39 AM
Try breakers yards, but be prepared to pay, one bloke tried to charge me ?50, as a new one from vauxhall costs ?70. I got it for ?5 from a work experience kid at a salvage yard! You need a astra gte transducer (wasn't there one on the car that you got the dash from?