PDA

View Full Version : Haynes Manual

Anonymous
11-01-02, 12:01 AM
The number of 2.0l novas on our roads is slowly growing and the number of other novas is sadly shrinking due to various trees and ditches and kerbs.....
Dont you think it's about time that Haynes bring out a manual for the 2.0l and 2.0l Turbo Novas? If i get enough replies i will e-mail them and suggest it!

REPLY REPLY REPLY

Cheers boyz and ladyz

Performance Car Audio - http://customize.9f.com

Anonymous
11-01-02, 12:29 AM
err, wouldnt these 2.0l nova's all be different because they were customly modded ;)

forgive me if i'm wrong but they dont make them production line styley, so cant really have a haynes about them, especially considering the engine could be one of more than 1, or something:P

(me just assuming)

Anonymous
11-01-02, 01:34 AM
Peeps with a 2.0 Nova can always buy a Haynes for which ever car the engine came from if they want....Astra, Cav etc.
Other than that, the normal Nova manual would cover everything else.

Each one is slightly different as said above anyway, so one manual wouldn't cover everything, plus, if they've built the car themselves (like many have), they're going to know it inside out anyway.

Anonymous
11-01-02, 08:55 AM
how about they nick the 2.0 16v engine section from the astra mk2 book.... and have a chapter showing how to fit the engine etc

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
11-01-02, 08:56 AM
p.s. i've got 3 x nova manuals, astra mk2 manual and cav manual and they cover everythink i need to know

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
11-01-02, 09:39 AM
I got 2 nova manuals,1 is a proper vauxhall workshop manual,with white covers,n red writing n a hooj pic of a mk1 SR on the front spreading to the back!-well cool

sideskirts soon

Anonymous
11-01-02, 12:40 PM
the haynes manual barely covers the std ones so how the hell would they cope with modified ones!! lol

"I'm a junky with a monkey"

Anonymous
11-01-02, 02:12 PM
they can at least bring out a convertion manual 4 nova's

Anonymous
11-01-02, 04:30 PM
they will never do that

vectra gsi owners have been trying to get a bok that covers the gsi/st for a while and haynes say "use the omega book for the engine" thing is the gsi engine and omega engines are diffrent.

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
11-01-02, 07:01 PM
could the 'joke books' about to get funnier?

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
12-01-02, 01:50 PM
Well hows about this, if someone puts all the various guides together and takes them to a publishing company. Surely that would be worth it?>

Performance Car Audio - http://customize.9f.com

Anonymous
13-01-02, 09:18 AM
or just keep checking back on novaload for all the guides :)
the guides on here have been carried out by ourselves personly (not ripped/made up from other scources)
print them out and put them in a nice file and your laffing;)

Micky@novaload.net