PDA

View Full Version : Multicoloured swap shop. Speedlines and coilovers.

Lee
19-03-07, 09:51 PM
What I have..

A set of 4 16" Speedline Allesio's, a bit flakey and scuffed in places with 4 Toyo T1's with a bit of tread left.

A pair of front koni coilovers with helper springs.

What I want..

A nice set of 15's (which will have to take my fancy lol) with decent tread left on the tyres (preferably 195/45's)

Some 60mm front struts, with decent gas shockers of some description and built up as I dont have any suspension components lying around! I know that sounds demanding but im willing to swap for a set of coilovers for god sake!

Why do i want to swap?

Because
1) Theyre on Hayleys car, and the setup is not overly suited to a learner driver, (the steering is fecking heavy and the ride is pretty hard!), and
2) I cant buy her the stuff as all my money has to go into the green one!! (seriously, its life or death!)
3) I prefer 15's

Ill take some pics of the wheels tomorrow when its light.

NO CASH OFFERS as i have bugger all to replace them with, and if you give me cash ill spend it on polycarb windows!! And she paid for the car so i doubt ill have testicles left either! So, for the sake of my spuds, dont offer me any money!!

Also, it will help if your reasonably local to the south lol

PM or email me lee@lreynolds8.wanadoo.co.uk

Dar
19-03-07, 09:54 PM
I will give you ?20 for the lot:thumb:
You don't need your spuds anyway.

novacabrio
19-03-07, 10:07 PM
What tread is on the speedlines??? Msn me mate

Dave.
19-03-07, 10:47 PM
might consider a swap for the allesios with my mistrals?

ste porter
19-03-07, 11:12 PM
i have a set of cav cesaros mate 1 tyer has been slashed other 3 all have about 2-3mm all in good nick with the odd mark and paint bubbles if ur interested in a swop for the speedlines was gonna have them powdercoated dark grey and put them on the nova turb project but if ur interested i may swop

atokley
19-03-07, 11:44 PM
If you would take cash instead of a swap for the front Koni coilovers then please do drop me a pm with how much you would like including delivery!

Cash waiting :D

p.s. what are helper springs :S

Lee
20-03-07, 03:44 PM
If you would take cash instead of a swap for the front Koni coilovers then please do drop me a pm with how much you would like including delivery!

Cash waiting :D

p.s. what are helper springs :S

NO CASH OFFERS PLONKER! lol :roll:

And helper springs are little softer springs which soak up small bumpage which sit on top of the main springs.

xxxnovaxxx, sorry mate, no ta.

Ste, im tempted, however i did say i didnt want to spend any money, so one slashed tyre doesnt help.

Mark.. Speak to you tonight :thumb:

raymond
20-03-07, 03:53 PM
cav gsi rims mate any good

Adam
20-03-07, 03:57 PM
How much is a bit of tread?

Lee
20-03-07, 04:02 PM
Rears have about all their tread, fronts have approx 3 - 4mm, but they are a bit more worn on the inside due to the usual coilover / speedline combo.

Sorry raymond, not cav slabs.

Martin
20-03-07, 04:45 PM
White mo's x3 good tyres miss matched tho. 1x tyre is wearin faster on the insted then others wheels them self are in good condition
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/Martain_novalicious/17032007245.jpg

or tsw alpines(4 brand new tyres) wheels are good, few scuffs here and there and one kerb mark on one spoke, but its not bent or anything..
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/Martain_novalicious/20122006083.jpg

michael harbour
20-03-07, 04:49 PM
aye have got a set of 15" vauxhall alloys 5 spokes the ones of a tigra with 185 good rubber on them? also got g.max 60mil springs and front shocks . they any use to you mate?????