PDA

View Full Version : 2.1 nova

azz/andy
18-03-07, 12:54 PM
ok the time has come to sell my long running project car i have spent thousands on this, but due to having nowhere to store it and lack of funds to finish due to being made redundent it has to go. i am a vauxhall gold tech and my passion is rebuilding engines. the engine is a 2.0ltr redtop bored out to a 2.1ltr the engine is as good as brand new it has new pistons,big end bearings,main berings,hydrolic tappets,cambelt kit,reconditioned head,clutch skimmed fly wheel,radiator,alternaitor,recon starter motor,ht leads dizzy cap and plugs,heavy duty battrey and every engine gasket has been replaced ALL THESE PARTS ARE BRAND NEW AN HAVE ONLY COVERED 3 MILES (due to moving house). it also has a full rockford fosgate boot install and head unit. the car itself is purpule delocked,dehandled and smothed all over the interior has also been re trimmed in black and purple leather (dosent sound great but looks good lol) it also has a tv built in to the dash and a 240v converter under the seat(for a games console)

bad bits
i am a fool and only had one key/remote fob for the vehicle which i lost due to this i had to remove the front quater window to get in to the vehicle I ALSO CAN NOT START THE VEHICLE DUE TO LOOSING THE KEY AND FOB the drivers seat has worn on the bolster

i would love to keep this and finish a project which has been going on for 2 years now but money circumstances and a very pissed off land lord wanting his garage back require me to sell

im not sure what this is worth so im open to offers (dont get me wrong im not a nob that will be waiting for the highest bid first decent offer gets the car) please remember how much time effort and money this has cost me so please dont be insulting. SORRY FOR GOING ON A BIT LOL:thumb:

azz/andy
18-03-07, 12:55 PM
also have no idea how to get photos up lol

babi_bek
18-03-07, 12:57 PM
add me on msn desi_bad_boi@msn.com and ill add photo's for you matey!!

azz/andy
18-03-07, 01:16 PM
cheers will get some taken today and send them too you thanks again

novarally
18-03-07, 07:04 PM
Please e-mail me with a price, thanks :

colinesmith@aol.com

cam1
23-03-07, 12:01 PM
is this stil for sale??
got picz?

azz/andy
23-03-07, 05:04 PM
still for sale will get pics up tomorrow had a really busy week sorry for takin so long