PDA

View Full Version : corsa sri and some new nova parts

feel the force
17-03-07, 07:19 PM
hi lads ive got to get rid of my corsa sri its sold as spares or repairs its a early l reg 8v mpi its tax and tested but it needs the front crossmember weldind back to the car as its broke off so its not realy drivable the engine and box are fine it had a new cluch last week thats done about 10miles all usual sri extras leci windows,mirrors,etc the car has dents and scraches as it was used as a run around if your interested give me a call on 07886879731 im looking around ?225 also i have
2 mint sr doors with all leci windows fitted and blue door cards ?150 the pair
2 brand new mk1 nova wings ?50 pair

staggy_gsi
18-03-07, 04:23 PM
what colour is the car mate? would it need trailering away or is it drivable but not recommended? also, when does the tax and test run out? cheers.

feel the force
19-03-07, 07:10 PM
hi mate the car is red it has a smooth boot lowed on the rear tinted rear windows lexus rear lights it has astra sri seats in the front with the astra steeringwheel.the tand t is end of june for the tax and i think agust for the test as for driving you could if you were careful i drive it about 30 miles as is but trailering would be recomended

staggy_gsi
19-03-07, 10:06 PM
get some pics up plz buddy - especially of the cross member

badboynova7
19-03-07, 10:08 PM
hi mate have you got any pictures of the car thanks

feel the force
23-03-07, 07:45 AM
if i send pics to someone can they postem up as im not a computer wizard sorry lads.

feel the force
26-03-07, 08:57 AM
sorry the corsas gone now but i do have some nova bits left