PDA

View Full Version : Ian Storeys Z3 vents...

Anonymous
15-10-00, 04:45 PM
Are Ian Storeys Z3 Vents functional or just for show? Just wondered as I am getting some and was thinking of the stick on ones with no cutting required... and I wanted to know what they look like

Anonymous
15-10-00, 05:32 PM
wat wud they do if they were functioning? just cool the engine down or summat? cos i might get some...pleese do tell.. cheers

Anonymous
15-10-00, 05:36 PM
they are stick on's but do look good cos they are smoothed in propperly not just stuck and spayed

oh and the imprezza scoop has gone and now got a GTiR scoop and thats functional

gaz

Anonymous
15-10-00, 07:18 PM
Ian's Z3 vents are non-functional+ moulded in, his scooby scoop has now gone as it has been replaced by a GTiR vent which is functional, as the 2.0 does get hot, it too is moulded in. BAT motorsport in L'pool will do the same to your motor if you want, so contact them on 0151-709-8585. Ian's getting his mkII dash and digi display fitted today as well...about time, that mkI dash is horrible!!!

Anonymous
16-10-00, 01:03 AM
The Z3 vents have been put in by cutting the bonnet, and fixing in from underneath, they could quite easily be made functional by cutting holes in the slats, but that would allow water all over the coil and electrics.
If they are funtional G, it just lets warm air out.
The GTiR vent is functional and cools the engine along with the holes in the bumper, so there was no need to make the z3 ones functional.