15-03-07, 12:17 PM
who the hell is he? :wtf:

cheekey wee git

hendrix
15-03-07, 01:08 PM
erm ok???

wisewood
15-03-07, 01:21 PM
i have no idea what you're talking about.

Dpnova
15-03-07, 01:25 PM
its me, y

Jack
15-03-07, 01:34 PM
I thought that for a second, then remembered its with reference to your for sale thread.

lmfao @ DP, you're everyone

xShEpx
15-03-07, 01:43 PM
yeah sorry, its with reference to my FOR SALE thread

recieved a pm around 3minutes before he posted in the thread

any1 know this little pleb?

i think his name is Roy, banned from all the local cruise sites for trying to sell things that aint his,

if im correct he will have posted up several different novas saying they are his,

he'll argue with every1, ask about EVERY nova thats for sale, and try to pimp out his non-exsistant girlfriend, thats he got a pic from msn on,

u2u'd me about my golf for sale then posted in my thread saying i was timewasting cos i didnt reply the minute he sent it,

guys a bell-end, threatened to petrol bomb my car :eek: as he knew where i worked,

he's nothing but a **** eating little cock-face and if i ever do catch him, i'll set HIM on fire :)

rant over, stay clear if you come across him he's a bell-end
any1 know this little pleb?

i think his name is Roy, banned from all the local cruise sites for trying to sell things that aint his,

if im correct he will have posted up several different novas saying they are his,

he'll argue with every1, ask about EVERY nova thats for sale, and try to pimp out his non-exsistant girlfriend, thats he got a pic from msn on,

u2u'd me about my golf for sale then posted in my thread saying i was timewasting cos i didnt reply the minute he sent it,

guys a bell-end, threatened to petrol bomb my car :eek: as he knew where i worked,

he's nothing but a **** eating little cock-face and if i ever do catch him, i'll set HIM on fire :)

rant over, stay clear if you come across him he's a bell-end

wisewood
15-03-07, 01:48 PM
lollol so angry you said it twice. OR you copy and pasted it and did it by accident - but why copy and paste it? unless you're posting it on every site you can find, in which case you're a spammer and I don't like them.

Jack
15-03-07, 02:13 PM
I think he's repeating in case we missed it first time round. Making a point lol

Dpnova
15-03-07, 02:17 PM
Arsan Is Not Clever

L14MNP
15-03-07, 02:41 PM
Arsan Is Not Clever

I'm inclined to agree
http://www.arsan-wine.com/img/logarsan.jpg
If he was, he wouldn't eat an apple infested with parasites

xShEpx
15-03-07, 03:43 PM
oops didnt realise used cntrl+v must of hit v twice :D

im no spammer

wisewood
15-03-07, 03:47 PM
then why was it on your clipboard... ?

Jack
15-03-07, 04:18 PM
Sometimes I copy a post before hitting submit, especially if its a long one, in case the forum or the net connection goes belly up. Happened a lot on CCUK a while back. I'd edit the post though if i accidentally pasted the text twice, hopefully before anybody noticed so as not to look a fool lol

xShEpx
16-03-07, 12:03 AM
^^^ exactly why

my laptop is tempramental, if something takes too long to load then i give up,

as i did before, then i hit cntrl+v and badaboom,

its posted twice, every1 thinks im some kind of spamming wierdo

nevermind, ill sleep easy the night :)