PDA

View Full Version : nova full of parts

Dave.
12-03-07, 10:28 PM
The scrapman i work with and know might be selling parts off a nova he bought, its a mk1, thats all i know, i have seen it and its full to the top with stuff, it has no glass but is full or engines, boxes, the lot. inside there is visable :

smooth gte rear bumper
sr rear blue seats
various engine and boxes
digi dash (not sure if it has wiring etc)
some glass

it also has a smooth rear tailgait in blue with a gte wrap around spoiler on, unsure of condition

it has had gte skirts on and a gte interior, im not certain if they are in the car as you cannot get into it, it is full to the doors

please email me at Romey45@btinternet.com

this car is located in haydock, merseyside

i will not respond to pms or replys on this thread as all emails will be printed and passed onto him

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER SO HE CAN GET INTOUCH WITH YOU

CHEERS :thumb:

novaco
13-03-07, 05:44 PM
The scrapman i work with and know might be selling parts off a nova he bought, its a mk1, thats all i know, i have seen it and its full to the top with stuff, it has no glass but is full or engines, boxes, the lot. inside there is visable :

smooth gte rear bumper
sr rear blue seats
various engine and boxes
digi dash (not sure if it has wiring etc)
some glass

it also has a smooth rear tailgait in blue with a gte wrap around spoiler on, unsure of condition

it has had gte skirts on and a gte interior, im not certain if they are in the car as you cannot get into it, it is full to the doors

please email me at Romey45@btinternet.com

this car is located in haydock, merseyside

i will not respond to pms or replys on this thread as all emails will be printed and passed onto him

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER SO HE CAN GET INTOUCH WITH YOU

CHEERS :thumb:

colin smith jnr!lol lol

novacabrio
13-03-07, 06:19 PM
colin smith jnr!lol lol

:thumb:

Martin
13-03-07, 07:48 PM
Ite M8 av yoo got any roofz 4 a bad boi nova init nd hw much