PDA

View Full Version : Swap For 1.2 Nova??

paul-nova
11-03-07, 11:32 PM
hey, i have a 1.4 sri corsa still logged as a 1.2 (cheap insurance:thumb: ), 1997 P reg in silver,

i converted this from a 1.2 to a 1.4 sri about a year ago...engine has had new timing belt, water pump, head gasket, thermostat, altenator and starter motor befor i fitted it. nothing dodgey about it i used all original sri wiring loom. It is lowered 60mm, FULL Sri replica including all interior and body work, has Black dashboard, Bad boy bonnet (needs spraying) Astra GTE front breaks.

Only bad points: minor scrape down passengers door/quarter and dent in drivers side wing.:(

i am wanting to swap for a nova as i dont particularly like corsas plus i need a car lighter to fit my 2.0l 8v engine, any mk2 1.2 nova with decent bodywork preferably in blue.

contact me on 07706185387 if interested or if u want photo's emailing

cheers paulnova!! :D

xShEpx
12-03-07, 09:51 AM
alright mate

what sort of cash price are you looking for?

any pictures?

mot and tax?

and where is padiham? :)

e-mail pics to shepherd_andrew@hotmail.com

cheers

KSRY
13-03-07, 09:33 PM
Same as above, and how miles has the engine done?

paul-nova
13-03-07, 10:44 PM
sorry forgot bout the tax n mot

its got 9month mot and 3 month tax

the engine has done around 98000 miles but the clocks were taken out of a different car and read 150000 so hence mot certificate also does.:(

looking for ?1000 but NOT selling speedlines :D sorry!

photos... http://paulnova.myphotoalbum.com

cheers guys

paul-nova
13-03-07, 10:46 PM
still i would much prefer to swap as it saves me the hassle of goin out n buyin one and being without a car in the mean time!!:thumb: