PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my wide track kit this week!

tom_beverley
04-03-07, 04:34 PM
After months of saving and deciding whether it will be worth it I got on the phone to Walden earlier this week and started the ball rolling.

Three weeks to make it so should have it all fitted by mid April and then I need to save to get my wide arches fitted, all in time for PVS :tard:

Mean time my block is at the machining shop getting a 1.4mm overbore, picking that up on Wednesday if its ready. So I should hopefully have the block built up by the end of the month, all completely refurbed and uprated. Even bought a new Bosch 14NV distributor from Germany lol

Will start a W.I.P when I start making a bit more progress :)

stv-b16a
04-03-07, 05:50 PM
how much is the kit. if you dont mind me asking?

fearless
04-03-07, 06:39 PM
I thought Walden Engineering had shut down - possibly now owned by Clark Motorsport though !!

tom reid
04-03-07, 07:42 PM
Tom, why are you using a distributor? you should try Megajolt.

tom_beverley
04-03-07, 09:10 PM
I didn't realise there was an alternative to using the distributor!

Think it may have changed names as when I rang to order, it was Stark/Clark Motorsport. Must have kept same number though!

Price is v expensive! Top quality though I'm told, so I have every faith in them.

starkmotorsport
04-03-07, 09:23 PM
Walden were bought over and renamed Clark Motorsport, but its still the same staff, workshop, service etc.

Your order wasn't with us - we'd have a much quicker turn around than three weeks.