PDA

View Full Version : Fuel guage maxing out

BAD BWOY NOVA CREW
02-03-07, 09:01 PM
yer my feul guage keeps maxing out goes right past the full mark then i switch of the ignition and it goes of ive tried jumping up and down on the back seats with no joy any ideas anyone and no i havent put 150 worth of fuel in it HELP PLEASE o and if it wont mend would the fuel warning light still work

Lee
02-03-07, 09:58 PM
Probably a sticky sender unit or a shagged guage.

draper
02-03-07, 11:46 PM
yer my feul guage keeps maxing out

spinners and neons ??

Mike
03-03-07, 12:12 AM
ive tried jumping up and down on the back seats with no joy

lmfbo!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol

BAD BWOY NOVA CREW
03-03-07, 08:21 AM
ha ha very funny its a noob wel im no chav and far from having spinners and neons i just asked a question no need to rag me you havent even seen me motor o and iv got no 1ft half a windscreen sunstri saying bad boy its just a user name

Mike
03-03-07, 10:03 AM
ha ha very funny its a noob wel im no chav and far from having spinners and neons i just asked a question no need to rag me you havent even seen me motor o and iv got no 1ft half a windscreen sunstri saying bad boy its just a user name

Put your dumy back lol no one said you are a chav lol yet....

BAD BWOY NOVA CREW
03-03-07, 10:13 AM
just dont bother if its nothing to do with the question go for a cruise on your rally activator its 15 speed mate yeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr mate front suspension yer i can wheelie all the way to shops mate yeeeeerrrrrrrr for my cider

BAD BWOY NOVA CREW
03-03-07, 10:15 AM
yer i though that im gonna try a soft mallet on the petrol tank or maybe filling it to the brim cant think of out else dont want to change the full thing

Lee
03-03-07, 10:22 AM
yer i though that im gonna try a soft mallet on the petrol tank or maybe filling it to the brim cant think of out else dont want to change the full thing

erm, no. Remove the sender unit and make sure it moves freely, its under the car on the back of the tank. A spare from a scrappy wont cost much either. And if itrs not that, try some new dials. Hitting things with hammers, despite rumours, doesnt always fix things.

I suggest a friendly PM to admin to change your name pal, your going nowhere on this site with a monkier like that lol

dannyb
03-03-07, 11:20 AM
yer my feul guage keeps maxing out goes right past the full mark

Too much booooooooooooost.

Try filling it up to the brim, re setting the trip meter and re filling after 200 miles.
Or you could try fitting a new set of clocks to see if that helps.

Jon_nova1
03-03-07, 11:42 AM
as it got boost yo??

sell the car and say its got a full tank

BAD BWOY NOVA CREW
03-03-07, 02:33 PM
ha ha yer yer maybe thats it i wired my boost to my fuel guage then wrongly programed the digi boost conntroller to put out 6000 psi no wonder then engine jumped out and ran back into that enzo quad turbo anyways its still bongoed so im of to scrappy to get a new sender and lambo engine ha ha ha madness

NovaKen
06-03-07, 01:57 PM
i can wheelie all the way to shops mate yeeeeerrrrrrrr for my cider

If your looking for help on this site, I would think about how you go about it, you just seem amazingly immature.

My fuel gage used to get stuck on empty, I removed the sender unit from the tank, and found a residue on the metal contacts preventing the unit from working. Scraped it off with a screw driver and walla!!

Matt2107
06-03-07, 02:14 PM
ha ha yer yer maybe thats it i wired my boost to my fuel guage then wrongly programed the digi boost conntroller to put out 6000 psi no wonder then engine jumped out and ran back into that enzo quad turbo anyways its still bongoed so im of to scrappy to get a new sender and lambo engine ha ha ha madness

Surely you must be on crack.

Like a lamb to the slaughter.

Is your name Gaskell?

BAD BWOY NOVA CREW
06-03-07, 03:36 PM
im a sorted guy its just other people thinking they can rag you when they dont even no you all i did was asked a question as you do and i got some daft remark

Stuart
06-03-07, 03:50 PM
now now girls. behave. This new chap hasnt shown hes a prize chimp as yet so leave him be.

Dave.
06-03-07, 05:16 PM
iv had this problem, is it a nova thats not supposed to have a rev counter in? if so its the clocks, you need a new set, i just got a new set and its fine now

BAD BWOY NOVA CREW
08-03-07, 07:26 AM
iv had this problem, is it a nova thats not supposed to have a rev counter in? if so its the clocks, you need a new set, i just got a new set and its fine nowwell its a nova 1.2 k reg dont no if they have a rev counter mine came with gte dials im gonna have a look for some more maybe cavvy turbo dials i love them