PDA

View Full Version : FRONT WHEEL OUT OF LINE

Anonymous
15-10-01, 02:55 PM
The front drivers side wheel of my nova appears to be what is causing the problem mentioned in previous posts.
Whe looking at it from the front with wheels supposedly straight the drivers side point out to one side - how do i fix this?
it is causing massive whirring noises and a judder and also pulls to the right (no suprises there though).

Any help much appreciated.
cheers peeps.

Anonymous
15-10-01, 03:09 PM
kick it in the nuuuutss

Anonymous
15-10-01, 03:12 PM
yeah cheers mate - anyone got any helpful advice?

Anonymous
15-10-01, 03:27 PM
sorryB-)

Anonymous
15-10-01, 03:34 PM
Have you hit any kerbs? If you have you may have bent a track rod arm, not that expensive to get fixed. Also you said about a noise coming from that wheel, have you checked you wheel bearing, if that?s really worn you might get some play, which would make your wheel look out of line. Check your tyre wear, if its worn on the out side or inside edge then take it to a garage to get them to check the tracking.
Tony

Anonymous
15-10-01, 03:39 PM
nice one tony cheers mate.

and as for you blondie... :D
behave yourself boy

Anonymous
16-10-01, 03:49 PM
well the place i took to have it tracked reckon theres nowt wrong with it - the bearings are being fixed right this minute.
The mechanic says its definately the tracking that needs doing as there is absolutely nothing else wrong with it. so i wont be going back where i went before ever again.

Anonymous
16-10-01, 04:37 PM
nice one, should go in a straight line and not shake.