PDA

View Full Version : Nova Sting...ne thing special

Anonymous
11-10-01, 01:46 PM
rigt just wondering si there ne thing special thats worth somet on a nova sting? and what engine size are they?

Anonymous
11-10-01, 03:29 PM
I think theyre 1.2, but not 100% sure.. ive seen some with the sri black steel wheels, but apart from that i dont know. maybe the interior? :)

Anonymous
11-10-01, 04:16 PM
Sting models have 1200cc engines

Anonymous
11-10-01, 06:33 PM
sr rear spolier/ sr trim and clocks and painted standerd bumpers (no sr front bumper)

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
12-10-01, 12:10 AM
aii and they're all white (literally :))

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
12-10-01, 09:28 AM
it doesnt have 60/40 split rear seat like an sr...

Anonymous
12-10-01, 08:03 PM
they have SR front seats,they are 1.2, and I think they may be 5 speed,colour coded bumpers,standard SR spoiler,erm,SR s/wheel n clocks too I think-get one and buy my GTE off me to kit it out,?250 for a glacier white...

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
13-10-01, 05:18 PM
As said above...all 3-door hatch, all white, all 1.2, not sure what gear box.....I test drove one a few years back, and can't remember if it was a 4 or 5 speed, SR trim (same fabric as later MKI SR's - horizontal stripes with velour edging) but with one-piece rear seat, dash with rev-counter (but lacking oil-pressure and voltage gauges), black/grey SR spoiler, colour-coded bumpers grill and mirror housings, Anthracite SR 13" steels. Same crappy "four"-spoke steering wheel as the old SR's

All in all, a very good package for little cash. Add just a colour-coded SR/GTE bumper, and it looks mint. Cheep insurance too.
Just make sure it's not as smokey as the one I test drove (hence reason I didn't buy it!).

Anonymous
13-10-01, 06:17 PM
5 speed, not all of em had sr steering wheels :)

Anonymous
15-10-01, 12:23 AM
yep all 5 speed and all i have seen had the 3 spoke SR steering wheel? All G reg too aint they?

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
15-10-01, 01:23 PM
All were made in 1989, limited edition, but there are so many limited edition models it makes little difference, they dont have sr steering wheels, well my nova sting doesnt!

Sr interior, 5 speed, sr dials etc with sr spoiler (all stated above, sorry to repeat) biggest arse is the fact of no 60/40 split so cant so that rear headrest conversion :(

Get a nova sting, im pleased with mine, very cheap insurance and easy enough to make them look smart even if breeny doesnt like my car ;)

Anonymous
15-10-01, 01:27 PM
oh and bob, i still want ur grille and bumper from ur gte!